i have funded 500$ , what amount should i aim for everyday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

4xpipcounter

Wow! Your story is touching. Just stay in touch.

QUOTE=saiftauheed;581432]sir thank you for your kind word but don't call me a school going kid it hurts!! and I don't go to school sir, I just give private Exams(NIOS)!My parents can't afford me to a school! I am poor! Its nothing like a regular school! Its just giving exams ! I do not have the kind of enthusiasm and vitality that you are really thinking! to my personal life i have seen a lot of suffering in my family I tell you what sir you will not believe me - I don't get any pocket money at all except on some festival occasions! I just cannot go and buy a drink if i am feeling thirsty,low budget and lots of other problems in my life All! I have worked in call centers, cafe and many more place !! my life is really hard! I never liked to play basketball or anything, I never liked playing!I don't have fun, or even bother to get a girlfriend or even go out!! I don't have much friends sir! you can find me anytime here except after the closing of NY time ! That is the time I sleep !People of my age really are very annoyed my be because i always talk about new business idea's and how to make money or I Talk about world economy(this is how I got to know about forex), they really get annoyed and they don't like me! Yes sir I would surely like living in a 3-story ranch house, driving a Maserati, and a yacht parked on your private beach,(anybody would want that) but that is not what my main objective is, is to develop a winning system,I am not in a hurry, I though about it! I know it will take time, but what i am doing now will surely be a fortune in the future !!I take back what i said about wasting time,I regret it that I said that! my indicators are lovely, they are working positive with me! I can determine what my indicators are telling me to do when and why! I would need some Practise on trending market ! I am getting it! I Test my indicators on 1 hour chart live for 12-13 hours! I Am now looking at smaller time frames for scalping and bigger time frame to know the overall picture of the market! have got nothing else to do ! I just love sitting and trading ! Yes sir i respect each and every idea I would put them together and throw out the one which does not suit me! thank you[/QUOTE]

Wasting time ... is a very subjective phrase.

Saif you are looking for something which will work tomorrow, rather something which will work yesterday. With that approach, yes many learnings will look like wasting time. However, as many have pointed out, if you take a 1 year, 3 year or 7 year outlook, all these learnings, switches will look like time invested. We are all not made the same, our perspectives of markets are not the same, our risk management is not the same, our experience is not the same, our working hours are not the same (even if working during the same time as shown by clock, one might be working in night and the other during day) ... and there could be many many other differences, so how can we expect the same magic formula to work for everyone? Even the experts who developed these indicators did not create fixed indicators like 26, 9, 52 settings ... they allowed us to customize them because they realized that there was a need to do so. If an indicator could tell us 100% when to enter and exit the markets, everyone will enter and exit the market at the same time making millions and millions everyday !! No new indicators needed, no new softwares needed. It will be like Vegas, but everyone winning. That ain't real life. What we have to do is to use the common knowledge and our insights to make profits and towards that end, all effort spent is time invested not time wasted.

[ADD] The question is whether you invest your money before you invest the time, or after you invest the time !! I am sorry to repeat it again, and sorry I have not read all your posts so I might be wrong, but it looks like you want to invest the money before investing the time.
Hello friend!,Yes you are 100% right!! I regret what i said about wasting time! and yes I need to invest more time before going live, Friday is a very bad day to trade , anyway thank you for your words! appreciate it!

Wow! Your story is touching. Just stay in touch.

QUOTE=saiftauheed;581432]sir thank you for your kind word but don't call me a school going kid it hurts!! and I don't go to school sir, I just give private Exams(NIOS)!My parents can't afford me to a school! I am poor! Its nothing like a regular school! Its just giving exams ! I do not have the kind of enthusiasm and vitality that you are really thinking! to my personal life i have seen a lot of suffering in my family I tell you what sir you will not believe me - I don't get any pocket money at all except on some festival occasions! I just cannot go and buy a drink if i am feeling thirsty,low budget and lots of other problems in my life All! I have worked in call centers, cafe and many more place !! my life is really hard! I never liked to play basketball or anything, I never liked playing!I don't have fun, or even bother to get a girlfriend or even go out!! I don't have much friends sir! you can find me anytime here except after the closing of NY time ! That is the time I sleep !People of my age really are very annoyed my be because i always talk about new business idea's and how to make money or I Talk about world economy(this is how I got to know about forex), they really get annoyed and they don't like me! Yes sir I would surely like living in a 3-story ranch house, driving a Maserati, and a yacht parked on your private beach,(anybody would want that) but that is not what my main objective is, is to develop a winning system,I am not in a hurry, I though about it! I know it will take time, but what i am doing now will surely be a fortune in the future !!I take back what i said about wasting time,I regret it that I said that! my indicators are lovely, they are working positive with me! I can determine what my indicators are telling me to do when and why! I would need some Practise on trending market ! I am getting it! I Test my indicators on 1 hour chart live for 12-13 hours! I Am now looking at smaller time frames for scalping and bigger time frame to know the overall picture of the market! have got nothing else to do ! I just love sitting and trading ! Yes sir i respect each and every idea I would put them together and throw out the one which does not suit me! thank you
[/QUOTE]

Lol sir my story is touching? my dog feels the same way:p !I have been better this year! last year was very bad!These kind of financial problems are normal here with everyone! our government will eat all our money Look at all the blackmoney of india in the swiss bank over 14 trillion$ :pPPPP! but every person has his good and bad days!although he misses those good time , he was originally my grandfather's ! but he died so my dad adopted him, I have kep his name tomy,
here's a pic-

Last edited:

4xpipcounter

Saif, I tried to send you a PM, but was not able to.

MACD is a better indicator than stochastics for test of divergences, but you have to be able to anticipate the crossover before it happens. This is because the indicator lags so badly, you have to intuit the cross beforehand. Nevertheless, if it has already crossed and the move is 3 candles<> into the reversal, usually there is still enough steam left for a move further into the new trend.

It is similar to the RSI, inasmuch that if the signal line backs into the 0 or median, and then curls the reversal is imminent or has already begin.

When the value crosses over the signal, then the direction it crossed is the direction price is moving.

The best thing to do is watch the reactions live, and of course, use it confluentially.

Sir how does macd work? Is it fine indicator to work with rsi and stoch? And sir I am waiting for your forecast for this week! :)

4xpipcounter

This is an excerpt from my Weekly Forecast on the EUR/USD. It is always the 1st pair I do in my Weekly Forecast. Its entirety will be published in my thread once I am finished:

EUR/USD: Last weeks strong move that ended the week is a sure signal the consolidation above the monthly cloud is over with. It should now be ready to set its sights towards 1.4900.
This week the rally that ended last week should continue , but be contained by the WR1 1.4543, if not before that. After that small part of the rally has concluded, then there should be a correction that could have a strong leg on it. Regardless, look for correction to be no lower than the WS2 at 1.4400, if not the hourly TK combo at 1.4413.

Saif, I tried to send you a PM, but was not able to.

MACD is a better indicator than stochastics for test of divergences, but you have to be able to anticipate the crossover before it happens. This is because the indicator lags so badly, you have to intuit the cross beforehand. Nevertheless, if it has already crossed and the move is 3 candles<> into the reversal, usually there is still enough steam left for a move further into the new trend.

It is similar to the RSI, inasmuch that if the signal line backs into the 0 or median, and then curls the reversal is imminent or has already begin.

When the value crosses over the signal, then the direction it crossed is the direction price is moving.

The best thing to do is watch the reactions live, and of course, use it confluentially.
Hello sir thank you for your reply!sir my setting for private message were off That is why you were not able to send me a PM, sorry for that sir!!I have turned it on now!!Sir MACD is a better indicator but only for divergence and when the two line crossoever it is a signal for a trend change! I will surely test it live and look for clofluence, thank you sir!

sir macd is really confusing first sir if the red line is above the THE 0 does that indicate an uptrend ? and if its below the 0 does that indicate a downtrend , because in some places when the red line crosses below the 0 an uptrend starts and sbpve the 0 it starts downtrend i have marked them as F !

hello sir , HERE IS A CHART, SIR I COUDN'T HELP MY SELF POSTING THIS CHART THIS WAS A FAKED OUT DIVERGENCE RIGHT SIR? ? AND SIR ON THE RIGHT SIDE IF YOU SEE THE CROSS OVER BUY SIGNAL IT IS WHEN THE RED LINE IS CROSSING THE 0 POINT AND MOVING DOWN BUT THE TREND IS GOING UP!! !! THAT IS THE CONFUSION SIR LIKE IS IT LIKE IF THE RED LINE CROSSES ABOVE THE O POINT the price SHOULD GO UP AND WHEN IT GOES AND CROSSES DOWN IT SHOULD BE A DOWNTREND BUT IN THIS CASE WHEN IT CROSSES DOWN THE 0 LINE PRICE GOES UP!! here are 2 charts

Last edited:
Hello sir it seems you didn't come online today!otherwise I always get a reply to my query in max less than 5 hours:p It is a weekend so i guess you are enjoying the saturday :))))))

Status
Not open for further replies.