i have funded 500$ , what amount should i aim for everyday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

4xpipcounter

No, it's Sunday. It's taking my 3 hours to get to all my e-mails. Hang in there. I'll be with you.
I also sent an e-mail to my printer and forgot to add the attachment, so I got him all confused.

Hello sir it seems you didn't come online today!otherwise I always get a reply to my query in max less than 5 hours:p It is a weekend so i guess you are enjoying the saturday :))))))

Last edited:

4xpipcounter

I was still not able to send a PM. Please bring your charts in a little closer. It will make it easier to see.
Your chart is an example of why the MACD is referred to as a lagging indicator. The MACD spike on the right was created by the strong bull candle before it.
Where you marked the red line is showing a downtrend, the line was moving up, so there is really an uptrend. It is the median (0) that you want to look out for. It it levels at that area, then look for a reversal. In this case it did not, and so the trend continued.

sir macd is really confusing first sir if the red line is above the THE 0 does that indicate an uptrend ? and if its below the 0 does that indicate a downtrend , because in some places when the red line crosses below the 0 an uptrend starts and sbpve the 0 it starts downtrend i have marked them as F !

4xpipcounter

Replies in blue under each chart.

hello sir , HERE IS A CHART, SIR I COUDN'T HELP MY SELF POSTING THIS CHART THIS WAS A FAKED OUT DIVERGENCE RIGHT SIR? ? AND SIR ON THE RIGHT SIDE IF YOU SEE THE CROSS OVER BUY SIGNAL IT IS WHEN THE RED LINE IS CROSSING THE 0 POINT AND MOVING DOWN BUT THE TREND IS GOING UP!! !! THAT IS THE CONFUSION SIR LIKE IS IT LIKE IF THE RED LINE CROSSES ABOVE THE O POINT the price SHOULD GO UP AND WHEN IT GOES AND CROSSES DOWN IT SHOULD BE A DOWNTREND BUT IN THIS CASE WHEN IT CROSSES DOWN THE 0 LINE PRICE GOES UP!! here are 2 charts

There are no buy signals here. The stochastics has both the value and signal lines headed south. All that happened there was the value line touching the 20 mark. That is a long way from a buy signal. Once they curved back up and got a cross of the value over the signal, then it became a weak buy, because they were never OS. I would also set the parameters on the stochs for 15 and 85. You did have a slight confluence considering the candles bounced off sigma -2.
The RSI did not yield a buy until it curved back up after hitting the 20 mark. MACD yielded no buy signal until the value crossed over the signal. You did rightly note the failed divergence.

That is a weak divergence pattern. Once the value crossed the signal, that was your buy.

Same answer as above.

Replies in blue under each chart.

Same answer as above.
Hello sir, thank you very much for the reply and it to clear my query !!so it was divergence what was happening on he above chart!

Sir this week I started with 2 loosing trades each on usd/cad and aud/usd! I really don't know what went wrong,Here is the chart sir!! could you tell me what went against me?

Aud/usd - It broke the 1 hour BB, and went up after 3 hours(3 candles) Stoch and RSI were showing overbought,Then it started to go sideways and straight went up! and now rsi and stoch are back below there overbought lines indicating an uptrend! :(

USD/CAD- sir look at previous sideways pattern of the chart,so according to the chart i bought at OS which both indicators were showing, I don't know why it went down! :(

4xpipcounter

Your charts are telling me there is something going on with the 4-hour or daily. I would take a look at those. A lot of times the answers come by looking at the other TF's. Do you remember I said that in the past?

Hello sir, thank you very much for the reply and it to clear my query !!so it was divergence what was happening on he above chart!

Sir this week I started with 2 loosing trades each on usd/cad and aud/usd! I really don't know what went wrong,Here is the chart sir!! could you tell me what went against me?

Aud/usd - It broke the 1 hour BB, and went up after 3 hours(3 candles) Stoch and RSI were showing overbought,Then it started to go sideways and straight went up! and now rsi and stoch are back below there overbought lines indicating an uptrend! :(

USD/CAD- sir look at previous sideways pattern of the chart,so according to the chart i bought at OS which both indicators were showing, I don't know why it went down! :(

Your charts are telling me there is something going on with the 4-hour or daily. I would take a look at those. A lot of times the answers come by looking at the other TF's. Do you remember I said that in the past?
Sir I replied to your email :))))))
Sir i looked at the 4 hour chart of both but coudn't figure it out what was going on here are the charts -

USD/CAD

AUD/USD

4xpipcounter

Just so the readers of this thread knows what is going on, I didn't just ditch the op. There could also be some obvious questions how this thread just came to a screeching halt.
Me and the op are working one-on-one to help jump start him. Because of the type of involvement and some personal questions needs to be asked, this is why we are not collaborating the effort in an open forum.

i have funded 500$ to my account, now my goal is to convert this 500$ into 15,000$ in max 16 months . can anyone guide me on how much to make per day and with low risk!?
First of all you must be shure that you have win strategy and that most important - you can follow this strategy in real life with real money on real account! This is very difficlult to control uslelf on real accounts :cool:
You should have aim based on your srtategy, usualy peoples have weeks or month aims. 500$ is not big deposit to have huge profit with minimum risk of loss.

First of all you must be shure that you have win strategy and that most important - you can follow this strategy in real life with real money on real account! This is very difficlult to control uslelf on real accounts :cool:
You should have aim based on your srtategy, usualy peoples have weeks or month aims. 500$ is not big deposit to have huge profit with minimum risk of loss.
Hello sir,I have been away for a while, I was learning the Ichimoku Hyo with some oscillator and trading it on the live market ! I want to keep this thread alive :))))))))))))

Status
Not open for further replies.