i have funded 500$ , what amount should i aim for everyday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a good trade it looks like huge reversals are on the way for the aud/chf although the cloud is very think and thin cloud means more chances for a break out but here the picture looks different as well as the fresh weekly bearish cloud is in place stoch was recently overbought it needs a recovery !look for the weekly tenken-sen (further looks like it gonna get to the kinjun) to be a fine target!

Last edited:

4xpipcounter

Forexworld, excellent read!
My goodness! You have been making excellent strides.

Here is a good trade it looks like huge reversals are on the way for the aud/chf although the cloud is very think and thin cloud means more chances for a break out but here the picture looks different as well as the fresh weekly bearish cloud is in place stoch was recently overbought it needs a recovery !look for the weekly tenken-sen (further looks like it gonna get to the kinjun) to be a fine target!

The trend line which you have drawn is acting as a heavy resistance on the pair! I don't think we need a move all the way to the bottom of the daily cloud to go south! the weekly tenken and the trend line are same and its not letting the pair go north, the break of the trendline which you have drawn from down to up will confirm the south movement!
Hello sir the top above trend line remains in positions and further it has broken the daily trend line and headed south again !what it looks like in the weekly after the break of the weekly tenken-sen that the pair might be headed to the D-kinjun that is the minimum further drop could lead to 0.7757

Hello! this is a perfect trade for 500 pips! I wish I could catch trades like these everyday! :pPPPPP

Hello sir, Sir the eurodollar has become to much of a headache this is the h4 trend line which was broken and it had it correction back to it but it moved higher ! sir the kinjun and the Span -A are acting good support! the price has yet to settle below the daily trend line and the D-tenken sen

Status
Not open for further replies.