i have funded 500$ , what amount should i aim for everyday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hills_5000

This pair is showing divergence on the daily, has just touched the 200EMA and faced R at the CS. Inference its heading down. On the 4H its taken support at the trend line ( and key fibo level of 61.8% ), but, divergence again with a target of 1.3816 and if that doesnt hold , down to , 200 EMA of 1.3776 ( which is just under the cloud)

So I'd say we're good to go down if we break this support at present.

Paul pls comment. :)

Hello sir, Sir the eurodollar has become to much of a headache this is the h4 trend line which was broken and it had it correction back to it but it moved higher ! sir the kinjun and the Span -A are acting good support! the price has yet to settle below the daily trend line and the D-tenken sen

4xpipcounter

Saif, read post # 1755 in my thread.

Hello sir, Sir the eurodollar has become to much of a headache this is the h4 trend line which was broken and it had it correction back to it but it moved higher ! sir the kinjun and the Span -A are acting good support! the price has yet to settle below the daily trend line and the D-tenken sen

4xpipcounter

Hills, we were talking about constructive input in my thread, and you were almost begging me on. Now, it is time, and we can go over a common divergence misnomer.

First of all, as per my Weekly Forecast, I am saying this pair is headed lower, and I get the feeling it will be limited to the daily kijun, currently at 1.3559.

The misnomer is the divergence pattern. The stochastics is giving out, and is already half way down the slide. This could mean that price is going to head back up and form a legitimate divergence. The way we know with some certainty price is headed lower is because of the daily, and we know with some certainty that it is dominant TF.
We also know the drop is limited because the weekly is co-dominant, but pointing north.

We got the strong reversal today, because the pair tested the TL and failed. When it fails, as drawn on the daily, it becomes strong S with strong elasticity.

The 15-min chart will also explain part of the reason for the strong push back north. It was buried under the cloud and under the 200 SMA. The rebound took it right back to the 200 SMA where is halted the northward proceedings.

This pair is showing divergence on the daily, has just touched the 200EMA and faced R at the CS. Inference its heading down. On the 4H its taken support at the trend line ( and key fibo level of 61.8% ), but, divergence again with a target of 1.3816 and if that doesnt hold , down to , 200 EMA of 1.3776 ( which is just under the cloud)

So I'd say we're good to go down if we break this support at present.

Paul pls comment. :)

In my opinion you should try to invest a lower amount to see what happens.. and then with time as you are trading and upon the results.. increase your investment.

eur/usd and aud/usd are highly consolidative, aud/usd is back on its track well supported above 200 day sma and well downgraded below the Daily upper cloud, weekly is showing north moves ! eur/usd is still looking for north movements and trend lines holds! as for the aud/chf we are still looking for the weekly tenken to meet! it may take 3 weeks!

Last edited:
aud/usd top of ichimoku cloud is being pierced, it was expected though not surprised as the weekly says north, Yet There are a lot of things that needs to get cleared in the chart if Wanting to go long on this pair! eur/usd 1.4020 comes into heat!

Last edited:
aud/usd top of ichimoku cloud is being pierced, it was expected though not surprised as the weekly says north, Yet There are a lot of things that needs to get cleared in the chart if Wanting to go long on this pair! eur/usd 1.4020 comes into heat!
Actually it is very interesting now for both the pairs.
AUDUSD => Why only weekly, how about daily and H4.

EURUSD => Expecting a stiff resistance at 1.4 and expecting to slide down.

Regards
Raj

Actually it is very interesting now for both the pairs.
AUDUSD => Why only weekly, how about daily and H4.

EURUSD => Expecting a stiff resistance at 1.4 and expecting to slide down.

Regards
Raj
We look at superior time frame for ultimate confirmation ! eur/usd the peak till now is 1.4035 , the weekly kinjun is at 1.4050! aud/usd the daily future cloud has turned bullish,stoch is overbought !the top of the daily cloud got toasted! it seems we are heading higher but in that case we need to settle above the daily cloud and we also need a correction back !

Last edited:
Hello sir, Sir First my sell on aud/chf was on 210 pips profit till yesterday morning !but with the recent strong move of the aud dollar I am currently on - 110 pips !Sir but I am still holding on it I think we still require a move back to the W- tenken sen as stoch was recently overbought the W- Tenken-Kinjun are way under the cloud! what do you think sir?

Eurodollar is well struggling just below the weekly kinjun the weekly stoch is pushing it higher! it remains struggling on the top of the D-cloud ! stoch is overbough here so there must be minor retracement to the downside but trend line remains comfortable and in favour of the bulls , probably this is the point where the pair has to decide ! the W- kinjun is acting as a strong resistance !

ausdollar - Sir, I think we are on a bullish ride with this pair strongly breaking through the D - kinjun! the daily stoch is overbought here to so there should be a pulling back to the 200 day sma/ W- tenken - sen to resume the bullish movement! weekly is to on a bullish ride! everything seems clear just waiting for some corrections to happen and D- tenken sen to break up from the Span area!

nzdusd - Sir , I got toasted on my short entry , but with the break of the daily trend line correction has yet to take place !! daily stoch indicating some north movement 0.8160 is the W- kinjun ! expecting this to hit for the correction to take place !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.