i have funded 500$ , what amount should i aim for everyday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy god Hi Siaf, I Just came in now and I am a bit surprised to see these huge north moves in a short period of time I was expecting a move north but I didn't have a clue it would be this fast ! btw praise to god the aud/chf is doing alright! the daily candle for eur/usd and aud/usd and nzd/usd is huge! you are correct we need a correction back for eur/usd and aud/usd to continue bullish moves! look for the top of the cloud for correction!
Sir, I Am patiently holding my aud/chf position which is currently on - 45 pips !! I just lost out on shorting the nzdusd -300 pips now that is unexpected! It broke the bullish trend line and also settled below it indicating bear moves ! hours ago it was looking like it is headed to the weekly tenken before the bullish movement continues and just suddently everything changed moments after it totaly reversed and it broke the above trend line an it didn't even care to get corrected back to it! the correction is to be completed a 0.8067!! The D- bullish candle today for eurodollar and ausdollar are the highest in length that is recorded on the daily since the pairs begin to trade!

4xpipcounter

That's just the nature of it. We had a strong move south. The move should be underway soon. The break of the UP TL was at .8900, and we are due a move back to that point.
TL's are not the only means of entrance, yet they are a way of marking equilibrium, just like other measures like MA's and the ichimoku. Drift far enough from it, and price will gravitate back to it. Also the TL you are looking at is not the only one. You can draw it from a lower TF, then use it from its perspective.

Hello sir, How are you?! Sir I have marked the trend line usd/chf properly like it was shown in your chart sir but sir the correction back to the trend line has not taken place yet and it requires approx 300 pips to complete the correction that is a lot !!

Sir, I Am patiently holding my aud/chf position which is currently on - 45 pips !! I just lost out on shorting the nzdusd -300 pips now that is unexpected! It broke the bullish trend line and also settled below it indicating bear moves ! hours ago it was looking like it is headed to the weekly tenken before the bullish movement continues and just suddently everything changed moments after it totaly reversed and it broke the above trend line an it didn't even care to get corrected back to it! the correction is to be completed a 0.8067!! The D- bullish candle today for eurodollar and ausdollar are the highest in length that is recorded on the daily since the pairs begin to trade!
Hi Saif, I understand the flustration but the move was not expected by anyone but as you said we need a correction back for all the pairs and for nzd/usd you quoted right at 0.8067!

Hello Sir, I live in Kolkata ! Sir what about aud/chf? It is having a difficult moment breaking below the daily trend line, there is the D- Kinjun also and below that there is a strong Cloud Span Support!
Wow I live in Kolkata too !! aud/chf be patient is could still require a head north before going south! Mr Paul has an update on it on go check it out !

Hello Sir, I couldn't find any update on Paul's sir thread ? which page? and Sir Where in Kolkata do you live ?
Hi Siaf I live near park street ! Btw I have been talking to Mr paul about this pair on page no. 187 and it doesn't look good Mr paul said It could go 450 pips higher from where is it now before going south ! Ok don't worry you told me you sold it at somewhere around 0.9200? This could be a good time to close the trade as it is only 50 pips in red, you could wait for the pair to come down a bit on the break even but I hope you have a stop activated if you are planning to do so! it is much better than going 450 pips in red! I hope you are getting it !!

4xpipcounter

You live a short ways (7-10 minutes) from the Kolkata Zoo. You must also live really close to Park Circus.

Hi Siaf I live near park street ! Btw I have been talking to Mr paul about this pair on page no. 187 and it doesn't look good Mr paul said It could go 450 pips higher from where is it now before going south ! Ok don't worry you told me you sold it at somewhere around 0.9200? This could be a good time to close the trade as it is only 50 pips in red, you could wait for the pair to come down a bit on the break even but I hope you have a stop activated if you are planning to do so! it is much better than going 450 pips in red! I hope you are getting it !!

Status
Not open for further replies.