i have funded 500$ , what amount should i aim for everyday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one of these is not a college: Surenda Naith College, Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose College, and University of Calcutta? Something tells me the latter is the main college.
Wow! I noticed a Baskin Robbins not too far from where you live and a coffee shop next to it.
Sorry for all the nosey questions. I get interested in this kind of stuff.
LOOL! all 3 of them are college but just University of Calcutta is far away from here, Yes baskin robins in not to far away and the coffee shop is Barista! Mr paul are you planning on a visit here? Btw Mr paul I would be emailing you about in a moment !

4xpipcounter

I like maps and talk to so many people from India. I like to know a little about the demographical makeup. It helps give me a better connection with whom I am talking to.

It is a desire of mine to visit my friends in Andrha Pradesh. I don't know if that will work out, but we'll see.

LOOL! all 3 of them are college but just University of Calcutta is far away from here, Yes baskin robins in not to far away and the coffee shop is Barista! Mr paul are you planning on a visit here? Btw Mr paul I would be emailing you about in a moment !

I like maps and talk to so many people from India. I like to know a little about the demographical makeup. It helps give me a better connection with whom I am talking to.

It is a desire of mine to visit my friends in Andrha Pradesh. I don't know if that will work out, but we'll see.

Mr, Paul If you do come to Andhra Pradesh I would request you to visit Kolkata as well you have friends here two :)

4xpipcounter

I felt that coming, and I would like to. It seems it would be a nice drive alongside the ocean. I know it would take all day.
I just found out you city is bigger than I thought. The whole metropolitan area is 15.7 million people. Your railway system looks so modern. I use to ride the rail system all the time when I live in California.

Mr, Paul If you do come to Andhra Pradesh I would request you to visit Kolkata as well you have friends here two :)

Hello Sir Yes Sir please come to kolkata too I gurantee you this is the best m best place you will find all over India and then I would be your tour guide :)))))))))))))))))))

Which one of these is not a college: Surenda Naith College, Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose College, and University of Calcutta? Something tells me the latter is the main college.
Wow! I noticed a Baskin Robbins not too far from where you live and a coffee shop next to it.
Sorry for all the nosey questions. I get interested in this kind of stuff.
Hello sir to tell you the truth I haven't even heard of any of them the main collage in park circus is lady bourbon collage it is only for girls! :p

Hello sir to tell you the truth I haven't even heard of any of them the main collage in park circus is lady bourbon collage it is only for girls! :p
them the main collage in park circus is lady bourbon collage it is only for girls! :p And There are not only 1 ice cream shops there are many here near by and as for the coffee shop we have barista, quality walls,I never go there 1 hot choclate coffee for 120 rs hahaha !!!!!restaurants such as ocean blue, peter cat, tung fung, mcdonalds, kfc , moon roug[/I]e, Yo china, mocha , 360*, HTC, XTC , Jimmy's kitchen, Arsalan here in park street and many more Near by there are 3 very big luxury complex malls forum , courtyard and mukti world, and also also south city mall and money square! which is very big though!and the park auckland court is very small sir, the best park is victorial memorial square

Status
Not open for further replies.