i have funded 500$ , what amount should i aim for everyday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Siaf I live near park street ! Btw I have been talking to Mr paul about this pair on page no. 187 and it doesn't look good Mr paul said It could go 450 pips higher from where is it now before going south ! Ok don't worry you told me you sold it at somewhere around 0.9200? This could be a good time to close the trade as it is only 50 pips in red, you could wait for the pair to come down a bit on the break even but I hope you have a stop activated if you are planning to do so! it is much better than going 450 pips in red! I hope you are getting it !!

I spoke to Paul Sir about the pair ! I closed the trade when in 30 pips profit ! Sir I will re - enter sell when things are clear!

4xpipcounter

Amazing! You guys live that close, but you meet on the internet.
It must be highly populated in your area. I noticed there are 5 schools and 3 colleges in there and the railway service.
I got friends in Andrha Pradesh, which is about 1375 km from you.
I noticed there is Auckland Park close by. Is it a nice park?

Hello sir, wohhhhhhhhhh HAHAHAHAHAHA I live in CIT road which is just 2 min walking distance from Park Circus !! :pPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Amazing! You guys live that close, but you meet on the internet.
It must be highly populated in your area. I noticed there are 5 schools and 3 colleges in there and the railway service.
I got friends in Andrha Pradesh, which is about 1375 km from you.
I noticed there is Auckland Park close by. Is it a nice park?
Mr paul, I have met many people on the internet through social networking site they live very close to my place and some of us are even mutual friends ! The place I live in is the heart of the city so it stays highly populated ! There are 8 schools and 2 colleges here! I guess some are non-famous so they are not mentioned! Auckland park Is a park for kids! Yes you can say it is a nice park , it is peaceful, Victoria memorial is the best though!

4xpipcounter

Which one of these is not a college: Surenda Naith College, Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose College, and University of Calcutta? Something tells me the latter is the main college.
Wow! I noticed a Baskin Robbins not too far from where you live and a coffee shop next to it.
Sorry for all the nosey questions. I get interested in this kind of stuff.

Mr paul, I have met many people on the internet through social networking site they live very close to my place and some of us are even mutual friends ! The place I live in is the heart of the city so it stays highly populated ! There are 8 schools and 2 colleges here! I guess some are non-famous so they are not mentioned! Auckland park Is a park for kids! Yes you can say it is a nice park , it is peaceful, Victoria memorial is the best though!

Status
Not open for further replies.