i have funded 500$ , what amount should i aim for everyday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ausdollar - Sir, I think we are on a bullish ride with this pair strongly breaking through the D - kinjun! the daily stoch is overbought here to so there should be a pulling back to the 200 day sma/ W- tenken - sen to resume the bullish movement! weekly is to on a bullish ride! everything seems clear just waiting for some corrections to happen and D- tenken sen to break up from the Span area!

Expecting it to reach Cloub B at 1.05029 or below if its not today. I see that there would be a strong reversal or correction to this pair. The trendline is very steep.. This is one pair that I would love to trade because of the momentum

Regards
raj

Expecting it to reach Cloub B at 1.05029 or below if its not today. I see that there would be a strong reversal or correction to this pair. The trendline is very steep.. This is one pair that I would love to trade because of the momentum

Regards
raj
Hello Raj sir, exactly I am expecting a correction back to 1.0499 before the uptrend resumes!

Hello Raj sir, exactly I am expecting a correction back to 1.0499 before the uptrend resumes!
Expectation is one thing but always have an alternate plan when it does not meet our expectations. Its very important in order to survive in the market.

No matter how good our analysis could be but we must always prepare for the worst case scenario.

Regards
Raj

Holy god Hi Siaf, I Just came in now and I am a bit surprised to see these huge north moves in a short period of time I was expecting a move north but I didn't have a clue it would be this fast ! btw praise to god the aud/chf is doing alright! the daily candle for eur/usd and aud/usd and nzd/usd is huge! you are correct we need a correction back for eur/usd and aud/usd to continue bullish moves! look for the top of the cloud for correction!

Status
Not open for further replies.