i have funded 500$ , what amount should i aim for everyday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
show me what is that you have learned ?
Hello sir, There is nothing to show everything is learned and it adds up to my knowledge and gains!You can see I started this thread and if you read it all you will come to know I was trading with some OB/OS indicators Sir About 3 months ago I came here never understood ichimoku all I was using was bollinger bands, stoch,Rsi , It never went right ! Sir, I started with ichimoku and Inspiration were given by many people specially Paul sir but I felt like it was very confusing and looking at the ichimoku charts gave m a headache! but slowly and steady after 3 months of intense learning and analyzing it I finally figured it out!

4xpipcounter

Good to hear!

I'm glad you have found a way to trade profitably, and that the ichimoku is being of benefit to you. Keep up the good work!

BTW, it seems you have learned a methodology. I hope you also learned money management skills and the discipline that goes with trading. You will need all 3 elements to continue.
As always, don't hesitate to ask questions when you have them.

Hello sir, Everything is ok! How are you sir?

Hello sir, There is nothing to show everything is learned and it adds up to my knowledge and gains!You can see I started this thread and if you read it all you will come to know I was trading with some OB/OS indicators Sir About 3 months ago I came here never understood ichimoku all I was using was bollinger bands, stoch,Rsi , It never went right ! Sir, I started with ichimoku and Inspiration were given by many people specially Paul sir but I felt like it was very confusing and looking at the ichimoku charts gave m a headache! but slowly and steady after 3 months of intense learning and analyzing it I finally figured it out!
Yes I have read this threat, but those are some unbelievable amount of knowledge that you gained in short period of time ! but I am more amazed by your age ! I am glad more people are coming in to the ichimoku

Yes I have read this threat, but those are some unbelievable amount of knowledge that you gained in short period of time ! but I am more amazed by your age ! I am glad more people are coming in to the ichimoku
Hello sir, No sir this not true anyone can gain any amount of knowledge if they are serious and disciplined about it! Paul sir must have thought I have tgiven up :pSir ,I started trading about a year ago and joined this threat 6 months ago at that time I was 101% fundamental! And I just stepped into technical analysis and I didn't know anything about it! I started using some indicators, I asked for help for my charts and so on, Paul sir was a great help, Sir he did really inspire me and encouraged me whenever I got stressed on it , everything aided me ! but after analyzing the ichimoku I personally find it the best !!Today I am 99% technical !Sir I have good trades and bad trades with the system, but overall I gained exp! :)

4xpipcounter

Saif, you have too much spunk for me to even think you gave up.
By a "disappearing act", I meant you were learning one method as per our private dialogues, and everything just stopped, and then 3 weeks later you're on cloud 9 with ichimoku cloud (Honest! No pun intended, that time.)

Bottom line is you hit your goals. It does not matter the route.

Hello sir, No sir this not true anyone can gain any amount of knowledge if they are serious and disciplined about it! Paul sir must have thought I have tgiven up :pSir ,I started trading about a year ago and joined this threat 6 months ago at that time I was 101% fundamental! And I just stepped into technical analysis and I didn't know anything about it! I started using some indicators, I asked for help for my charts and so on, Paul sir was a great help, Sir he did really inspire me and encouraged me whenever I got stressed on it , everything aided me ! but after analyzing the ichimoku I personally find it the best !!Today I am 99% technical !Sir I have good trades and bad trades with the system, but overall I gained exp! :)

Saif, you have too much spunk for me to even think you gave up.
By a "disappearing act", I meant you were learning one method as per our private dialogues, and everything just stopped, and then 3 weeks later you're on cloud 9 with ichimoku cloud (Honest! No pun intended, that time.)

Bottom line is you hit your goals. It does not matter the route.
Sir thank you for reply and Sir thank you very much, Sir its only been 3 weeks ? it seems like it has been months :pPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP , Sir I have another chart to show you if you don't mind sir, Sir this nzd/usd pair is approaching the heavy trend line I am expecting a break above and start a sideways pattern and looking for the pair to move at 0.8288 before we could see south moves !

Sir thank you for reply and Sir thank you very much, Sir its only been 3 weeks ? it seems like it has been months :pPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP , Sir I have another chart to show you if you don't mind sir, Sir this nzd/usd pair is approaching the heavy trend line I am expecting a break above and start a sideways pattern and looking for the pair to move at 0.8288 before we could see south moves !

The trend line which you have drawn is acting as a heavy resistance on the pair! I don't think we need a move all the way to the bottom of the daily cloud to go south! the weekly tenken and the trend line are same and its not letting the pair go north, the break of the trendline which you have drawn from down to up will confirm the south movement!

Status
Not open for further replies.