I will HELP You with Anything you ASK in Forex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: preetksgill

i m new to forex, but i have allready cmc account where i can trade, req to guide me as a new trader, which pair i have trade, and how, req to give your contact no also so i can contact you,

P

preetksgill

I need a break below 4975 to get the roller coaster running

will it, will it not, will it, will it not, will it, will it not, will it, will it not, will it, will it not, will it, will it not, will it, will it not, will it, will it not,

P

preetksgill

i m new to forex, but i have allready cmc account where i can trade, req to guide me as a new trader, which pair i have trade, and how, req to give your contact no also so i can contact you,
  • demo trade for a year
  • play with your charts as much as you can on demo
  • the more you play the more you learn
  • treat forex like a game of chess
  • self learning is the best learning
  • looking for someone to guide will get you stuck on a single railway track
  • chess cannot be played with a single style (railway track)
  • with that said, do your own home work and STOP LOOKING FOR GURUS THEY DO NOT EXIST IN FOREX

desifxtrader

Re: Anybody serious about Forex in India

Anybody serious about Forex in India....must be knowing about "ForexLion"

I hope you got the idea :)
Ohhh, I thought it was Mr. William Greenspan :rofl: And what's there to be soo serious if you're an Indian Forex trader? Sorry, I didn't get the point :confused:

Zillions of people trades Forex, among traders, there's no discrimination as 'Indian' or a 'Japanese' - all are the same and plays on a leveled field. End of the day, these people reside in either of these two countries: 'Profitland' & 'non - profitland'. You dont want to be a lone wolf with a winning edge in trading ('coz prices are moved by a group of traders nobody single-handed); you want to be part of the pack thats on the right side of the price moves. And it really doesn't matter how you analyze which one's the winning pack coz there are 1000's of methods to deduce the same result and NO method is flawless. It is, always has been, and always will be, that plain and simple.

happy trading
:thumb:

ag_fx

Ohhh, I thought it was Mr. William Greenspan :rofl: And what's there to be soo serious if you're an Indian Forex trader? Sorry, I didn't get the point :confused:

Zillions of people trades Forex, among traders, there's no discrimination as 'Indian' or a 'Japanese' - all are the same and plays on a leveled field. End of the day, these people reside in either of these two countries: 'Profitland' & 'non - profitland'. You don’t want to be a lone wolf with a winning edge in trading ('coz prices are moved by a group of traders nobody single-handed); you want to be part of the pack that’s on the right side of the price moves. And it really doesn't matter how you analyze which one's the winning pack coz there are 1000's of methods to deduce the same result and NO method is flawless. It is, always has been, and always will be, that plain and simple.

happy trading

You probably do not know what that post was aimed at.......and your reply clearly signifies that....

I can post a message explaining each and every word of what I posted before and answering every thought of yours with my affirmations or contradictions....

But, I prefer not to do that....Because this thread is about Mr Gill and his charts...so let it be....

Happy Pipping to u desifxtrader

P

preetksgill

Zillions of people trades Forex, among traders, there's no discrimination as 'Indian' or a 'Japanese' - all are the same and plays on a leveled field. End of the day, these people reside in either of these two countries: 'Profitland' & 'non - profitland'. You dont want to be a lone wolf with a winning edge in trading ('coz prices are moved by a group of traders nobody single-handed); you want to be part of the pack thats on the right side of the price moves. And it really doesn't matter how you analyze which one's the winning pack coz there are 1000's of methods to deduce the same result and NO method is flawless. It is, always has been, and always will be, that plain and simple.

happy trading
correction here
  • prices in forex are not moved by a group of traders
  • prices in forex move with the economic factors within the countries as a whole
  • prices are based on demand and supply of another countries currency
  • it is the major banks which handle the major part of the transactions
  • if a country's economy is strong its currency has more value, if its economy is weak its currency devalues
  • WE RETAIL TRADERS ARE JUST FLIES ON THE DIRT WHO SCAVENGE THIS MOVE.

P

preetksgill

will it, will it not, will it, will it not, will it, will it not, will it, will it not, will it, will it not, will it, will it not, will it, will it not, will it, will it not,

finally it did

here i am off the hook

gotta smash those greeks and romans in the age of empires game, i am under heavy attack

P

preetksgill

post uk budget if cable remains below 4975 i will target 4750
saari duniya jaanti hai apun kitna sharif hoon

well but 4800 it is, cya in hell cable.

wave 4 completed and its wave 4 to 5 move as given on post # 1 or 2 of this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.