I will HELP You with Anything you ASK in Forex

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

preetksgill

Re: preetksgill

hello sir i am looking for your snow whit indicater which you are using can you tell me from where i can get it sir and thanks for the information.
in forex, trend decisions are never made based on indicators

i make my decision based on price action alone, snow white is just a chart decoration which can blow your account in minutes.

i use around 93 different chart setups and styles to do what -- reach a single trade decision on a single currency pair, yes i am crazy but this market will surely send me to the mental asylum one day, it just keeps changing rapidly

every indicator i write does not last more than a week.

desifxtrader

Re: Anybody serious about Forex in India

You probably do not know what that post was aimed at.......and your reply clearly signifies that....

I can post a message explaining each and every word of what I posted before and answering every thought of yours with my affirmations or contradictions....

But, I prefer not to do that....Because this thread is about Mr Gill and his charts...so let it be....

Happy Pipping to u desifxtrader
Please feel free, I love to learn from my mistakes

desifxtrader

correction here
  • prices in forex are not moved by a group of traders
  • prices in forex move with the economic factors within the countries as a whole
  • prices are based on demand and supply of another countries currency
  • it is the major banks which handle the major part of the transactions
  • if a country's economy is strong its currency has more value, if its economy is weak its currency devalues
  • WE RETAIL TRADERS ARE JUST FLIES ON THE DIRT WHO SCAVENGE THIS MOVE.
Technically speaking, absolutely right. But, the point was not abt moving prices in the Fx market. While looking at the tree, we often miss the whole jungle. :)

Anyways, that post was not to contradict anyone's opinion but to make clear the point that in trading all are equal irrespective of their origins.

Happy trading

P

preetksgill

Technically speaking, absolutely right. But, the point was not abt moving prices in the Fx market. While looking at the tree, we often miss the whole jungle. :)

Anyways, that post was not to contradict anyone's opinion but to make clear the point that in trading all are equal irrespective of their origins.

Happy trading
i know my origins, i was very handsome :D

Status
Not open for further replies.