Not open for further replies.
P

preetksgill

Re: The fastest way to be a forex guru

well

like I said, there is plenty of free money on the internet

all u need is a good BAG to collect it all :lol:

Well this is a good suggestion for those who have less experience. Do practice before good confidence is attained.

Apart from baby pips, I have a wonderful strategy for trading forex. It is EMA-100 method, on a daily chart. Draw an EMA-100 into your daily chart. The candles that are above the EMA-100 are in uptrend in the long run and that are below the EMA-100 are downtrend in the long run.

Presently, the USD/CHF as on 28 April 2010 is above EMA-100 and hence it is in uptrend. Therefore, you will only search for buying opportunities at this point. The idle place to buy is when the rate is exactly up and above the yesterday's close by 10 pips and this should be confirmed by the stochastic oscillator that should be going up from 20 levels and reaching towards 80 levels. As this is based on daily charts, the stop loss level should be around 250 pips below the buy price. This is a long term candle and hence allow considerable breathing space for the price to do the whipsaws. Possibly after a couple of days, when the price moves in our direction in excess of 100 pips, adjust the stop loss to break even and allow the rest of the trade to free trades.

Best of luck

desifxtrader

Well this is a good suggestion for those who have less experience. Do practice before good confidence is attained.

Apart from baby pips, I have a wonderful strategy for trading forex. It is EMA-100 method, on a daily chart. Draw an EMA-100 into your daily chart. The candles that are above the EMA-100 are in uptrend in the long run and that are below the EMA-100 are downtrend in the long run.

Presently, the USD/CHF as on 28 April 2010 is above EMA-100 and hence it is in uptrend. Therefore, you will only search for buying opportunities at this point. The idle place to buy is when the rate is exactly up and above the yesterday's close by 10 pips and this should be confirmed by the stochastic oscillator that should be going up from 20 levels and reaching towards 80 levels. As this is based on daily charts, the stop loss level should be around 250 pips below the buy price. This is a long term candle and hence allow considerable breathing space for the price to do the whipsaws. Possibly after a couple of days, when the price moves in our direction in excess of 100 pips, adjust the stop loss to break even and allow the rest of the trade to free trades.

Best of luck
Good Update & thanks for bringing this pair into notice. My opinion is same (thou I don't use any EMAs)

http://www.traderji.com/forex/39235-swing-calls-desifxtrader-9.html#post430639

Cheers :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.