I will HELP You with Anything you ASK in Forex

Status
Not open for further replies.

anuragmunjal

I am expecting a thermo nuclear war to begin on November 8th, as per the visions I get during meditation.[/QUOTE]

Dear freind

if u are serious on this I guess I should polish off all my bottles of single malt that I have stacked away.....

regards

Anurag

P

preetksgill

I am expecting a thermo nuclear war to begin on November 8th, as per the visions I get during meditation.
Dear freind

if u are serious on this I guess I should polish off all my bottles of single malt that I have stacked away.....

regards

Anurag[/QUOTE]

this is serious stuff

including a lot of other stuff which has really helped me in forex

between june 28th to july 11th a period will begin, which will peak on july 21st

on july 21st, just watch what happens to the american dollar

the day is not far when $1 = 1 paisa

Rkji

off topic post

" I am expecting a thermo nuclear war to begin on November 8th, as per the visions I get during meditation "

- interesting stuff, preet...i have been meditating for a long time but never got any visions as such.

many people get visions which at times are halucinations due to bad sleeping
habits & i am not smiling saying this. due to your forex trading you might be under extra stress that has played games on ya..pardon me if that' s not the case & you really saw something.

i would be glad if you could put in more details to the scenario you saw.

i am a spiritual person as well, so i do respect what you said.

regards
rishi

P

preetksgill

So far, I have seen a few things which directly affect forex, and I will love to trade cable and fiber on it

1. July 28th onwards, dollar will collapse or begin weakening badly on enemployment numbers
2. The oil spill will continue for 19 months before drying out.
3. Clouds sitting as giant toads, throwing many years worth of rainfall in a short time.
4. Earthquakes running in waves, disrupting all electrical and transportation systems, absolutely in a manner unknown to man, on a 8 to 9 scale.
5. August month will be particularly bad for US economy, and that everything they say about economic recovery is merely white washing.

I had some visions today, just noting them for future reference

* massive growth in unemployment during July,
* painful 12 days of August for the Obama administration, super hyperinflation
* currency woes will build up to crises levels by august 1, which cannot be controlled by any means.
* Hawaii will be asked to prepare for -previously unknown weather conditions, high UV radiation levels in August.
* derivatives dumping
* resign or pursue re-election due to unending crises
* summer and fall of 2010 will be the bloodiest period for markets
* summer of such extremes of movements that the bowels will twist (markets)

P

preetksgill

When I meditate, I see a white light which slowly grows bigger anf bigger and finally becomes as bright as a day, it is then that I begin seeing things, even people moving around who should have been dead years back

Rkji

thank you so much for the detailed info...i am reading your posts now.

what time of the day or night do you meditate, i just hope you ain' t meditating midnight.

regards
rishi

Hi Edward,

Typically ADP's non-farm does not have a great impact.It is more like a warm up for the upcoming friday Biggie- THE NON-FARM PAYROLL.

Regards
Scalper

Status
Not open for further replies.