I will HELP You with Anything you ASK in Forex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rishi Kapoor, I think we will get along well.... you seem to be having a good dose of sarcasm and wit....

"I am not smiling saying this, due to forex trading you might be under extra stress that has played games on ya.."

Boss, itna bolne ke baad bhi aapko hasi nahin aayi, tab to aap koi yogi hai yaa pata nahi kyaa...

But I laughed like crazy when I read your post.....
And you are right... this visions of thermo nuclear war and 1 $ = 1 paise is nothing but hallucinating minds.... looks like bulls and bears have driven the indian lion crazy

The forexlion is good in reading the charts, no doubt, but reading the future and becoming a Nostradamus seems to tickle my funny bones....

Focus on your charts and Rishi, don't loose your sanity for God's sake

off topic post

" I am expecting a thermo nuclear war to begin on November 8th, as per the visions I get during meditation "

- interesting stuff, preet...i have been meditating for a long time but never got any visions as such.

many people get visions which at times are halucinations due to bad sleeping
habits & i am not smiling saying this. due to your forex trading you might be under extra stress that has played games on ya..pardon me if that' s not the case & you really saw something.

i would be glad if you could put in more details to the scenario you saw.

i am a spiritual person as well, so i do respect what you said.

regards
rishi

P

preetksgill

lalluu ji

US and Israeli forces are already deployed on all borders of Iran

amassing troops in these large numbers is not hallucinations

give more attention to international news, n filter out junk news

Rkji

1) you can address me as rishi only
2) fxlion knows i didn' t mean to be sarcastic
3) awareness of news is good

regards
rishi

Rishi Kapoor, I think we will get along well.... you seem to be having a good dose of sarcasm and wit....

"I am not smiling saying this, due to forex trading you might be under extra stress that has played games on ya.."

Boss, itna bolne ke baad bhi aapko hasi nahin aayi, tab to aap koi yogi hai yaa pata nahi kyaa...

But I laughed like crazy when I read your post.....
And you are right... this visions of thermo nuclear war and 1 $ = 1 paise is nothing but hallucinating minds.... looks like bulls and bears have driven the indian lion crazy

The forexlion is good in reading the charts, no doubt, but reading the future and becoming a Nostradamus seems to tickle my funny bones....

Focus on your charts and Rishi, don't loose your sanity for God's sake

preetji,

You have made predictions not too far away, so within a month or two, we will come to know about your crystal gazing abilities... none here has any doubt on your 'chart gazing abilities' :) though.

As Alan Cox puts it

'I figure lots of predictions is best. People will forget the ones I get wrong and marvel over the rest.'

That's exactly is the route taken by all crystal gazers, keep on predicting... and most of the time, subjectively..... the common man's memory is pathetic...

So lets see Lion, from chart gazing to star gazing... all the best.....

lalluu ji

US and Israeli forces are already deployed on all borders of Iran

amassing troops in these large numbers is not hallucinations

give more attention to international news, n filter out junk news

1. Thank you Rishio

2. Anyone with a 7th grade grammer and bit of commonsense will know that you were sarcastic... take a look what you wrote after his detailed description of vision
'what time of the day or night do you meditate, i just hope you ain' t meditating midnight.' :))
It's altogether a different issue that you don't want to show it...

3. Awareness of news is good.. but I correctly remember you called it 'Hallucination' ooo la la :happy:

1) you can address me as rishi only
2) fxlion knows i didn' t mean to be sarcastic
3) awareness of news is good

regards
rishi

saivenkat

I will help you with anything you ask in forex except on legality and tax issues which is well discussed elsewhere

I give trade ideas on my Blog as well.

I am new to forex, just joined today !!! but I will try to answer all questions., whenever I get time.

Please post some " NON REPAINT TREND WAVE INDICATORS", if you have it in your MT4 LIBRARY/COLLECTIONS.

Regards
Saivenkat:)

Rkji

lalujii, i don' t wish to disturb preet' s thread & it' s my last response to you on this thread.

1) you are most welcome
2) read on google why it is not advisable to meditate midnight & it was a general question & surely i wasn' t trying to be sarcastic. the person to whom post was written, he knows & i don' t know why you are debating on that !
3) don' t break the thin line between discussion & argument.

PEACE xx

p.s:- my apology to preet for disturbing the flow of thread.

regards
rishi

1. Thank you Rishio

2. Anyone with a 7th grade grammer and bit of commonsense will know that you were sarcastic... take a look what you wrote after his detailed description of vision
'what time of the day or night do you meditate, i just hope you ain' t meditating midnight.' :))
It's altogether a different issue that you don't want to show it...

3. Awareness of news is good.. but I correctly remember you called it 'Hallucination' ooo la la :happy:

P

preetksgill

Please post some " NON REPAINT TREND WAVE INDICATORS", if you have it in your MT4 LIBRARY/COLLECTIONS.

Regards
Saivenkat:)
non repaint indicators will need a time frame change to make them move

r u sure you really wish to change time frames each time to see them work properly ?

codebase.mql4.com is a good place to search

saivenkat

Codebase.mql4.com i already searched, downloaded and tested many indicators.. still i am not convinced.. most of them, nearly 99% of them repaint.

Hello,

I am french, and home trader on forex.

I trade forex since 2006 and financial markets since 2003.

Now, i only concentrate on Forex, and live from it.

As the job of trader was very boring and not sociable at all, i decided to share my knowledge, experience and the profitable strategy i use.

i started to teach my strategy to few people here in France, then in russia( my wife is russian and helped me to organize seminars there).

Today, i would want to organize seminars in Mumbai or Bangalore.

If any of you, would be interrested to help me to find people to participate and organize such event,(with a percentage form the profit of the seminar) please fell free to contact me on
[email protected]

Olivier

Status
Not open for further replies.