I will HELP You with Anything you ASK in Forex

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

preetksgill

Re: Meditation and Predictions

Hey Preet,

I just had this idea, instead of getting anxious yourself looking at what the Illuminati is doing and also scaring everyone else a bit, I suggest you direct your meditative & creative horses along with your sixth sense to just 'predict' tomorrow's high and low on a daily basis, just meditate on one pair and that's enough.... I am ready to pay you half the profits that I will make, and I sure everyone here will readily oblige....

I would like to hear from everyone who is following this thread, if preet predicts tomorrows high and low, or todays in advance, are you ready to pay 50 % of the profits to preet...

Lets get this thing running without any delay.. I am really exited about this proposal preet,,, just try it for a week...

i use whatever i see only for forex, and forex, nothing else

others see differently and think i am mad, i use the knowledge to sweep the banks clean LOL

P

preetksgill

Like I got buy orders on cable from below 5100 targeting 5300 / 5400 on a quick scalp

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Meditation and Predictions

As long as it works for you and you are making money, everything is fine.
Whether it was a sweet dream or a nightmare who cares, as long as it gives you the direction to trade and make money out of it...

i am a kind of guy, who will never take this kind of things serious, but to each his own...
Enjoy and happy trading

i use whatever i see only for forex, and forex, nothing else

others see differently and think i am mad, i use the knowledge to sweep the banks clean LOL

P

preetksgill

Raghavacc said:
Hi Preet,

Good to see your thread. Even I am a kind of person who beleives that everything is inside mind and there is nothing beyond.I do meditate but currently facing lot of disturbances and coudnt focus.

How many hours per day you practice meditation and what are the hours of the day that you chose.?

Also regarding system , I was absolutely happy to see that you get 99.99% success rate. Just intersted to know whether you teach forex? I am a beginner and I am looking for a system and i will be happy even if it gives 60-70% success rate.

Regards
yes i teach and guide step by step for 2 years, but my charges are heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.