I will HELP You with Anything you ASK in Forex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: LIVE Trade Calls with preetksgill

Sorry to Say,

www.mt4live.com

www.myfxbook.com

Link your Trading Account to these websites and Tell the link.

Your trades will automatically Issued in Real Time. It is a Great tool to see the Statistics of anything.

And it is live. You can show the trade running with currnt SL and TP or anything.

It will show whether you trade in Demo or Real. You cant chage anything becuz it will automatically finds it.

It will show the number of profit trades and loss trades....everything...

I think all the forex traders in this thread accept this. I think you should do That

Last edited:
P

preetksgill

Sorry to Say,

The Statement can be made vulnerable to editing. I saw my friend editing his statements...So Why we can do this Method.

www.mt4live.com

www.myfxbook.com

Link your Trading Account to these websites and Tell the link.

Your trades will automatically Issued in Real Time. It is a Great tool to see the Statistics of anything.

And it is live. You can show the trade running with currnt SL and TP or anything.

It will show whether you trade in Demo or Real. You cant chage anything becuz it will automatically finds it.

It will show the number of profit trades and loss trades....everything...

I think all the forex traders in this thread accept this. I think you should do That

fine

consider this history then

time for me to stop

no trust no need to bother

Re: usdinr

Dear Sir,
This response is from Kotak Securities. When trading in currency pairs like EUR/USD, USD/JPY etc., the minimum tick movement is quoted in pips; whereas in USD/ INR minimum tick is quoted in paise. The minimum tick size in USD/ INR is 0.0025 paise. This is why Kotak Securities allows you to trade based on paise movements.

We hope this response replies to your query. Feel free to contact us in case of any further queries.

Advanced Anna, I think you are Traderji's Rakhi Sawant, you know where to put the indis and stop losses, but with words, you have the ability to piss people off without any intention to do it... which is dangerous...
First you created a ruckus in Edwards thread, now you have seriously upset Preet and made him stop posting his live calls...
Look at me, I piss people off, knowingly, and you do it, unknowingly...
may be english was your second language, like mine, so i had to struggle initially, but now that I am in a country where english is first language so.... the difference...

here's the deal you teach me Advaaaaaaaanced EMA crosses, and I will teach you how to be polite like me hahahaha (anna just joking... don't take seriously)

Preet forgive Anna, he was simply saying that there is a chance you might fiddle with the statments... he is not saying that you are doing it... konjum konjum grammer kharab hai that's all...
Aur, itna kya sharmana, ab khol hi rahe ho (statement) to dil khol ker kholo.... :))

Seriously, Preet go ahead man, it will be really fun... lets all make traderji a happening place for forex....

Hey Preets,

Its not about Trust....Its Easy to See the Results by these website...Simple...

Why you are all here take in the wrong way....:(

Last edited:

Seriously what is your problem laluji?

He asked the people to count his number of profit and number of loss in live...

So i told him , There is a good website which shows live and calulates everything?

Regarding Advaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanced EMA cross, I didnt even tell aboyt any Advaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanced anything .....

If i told any Advaaaaaaaaaaaaaanced EMA Cross....Show the post

Dont act like an Idiot? Now you are happy..Talking to Anyone Directly, Knowingly.....

If you really want to piss me off in each and every post i make...Then You are insane idiot who have no job in life...

I think you are pissed off in anything

Advanced Anna that was rude... no personal derogatory attacks man.... come on i never called you idiot, even though you behave like one, and you called me idiot even though I don't behave like one... such a paradox in life...

lets patch up, no derogatory remarks please www.dictionary.com (before you think that derogatory is some kind of cuss word, please visit the above link and then shout at me...

Thank for you patience...

Seriously what is your problem laluji?

He asked the people to count his number of profit and number of loss in live...

So i told him , There is a good website which shows live and calulates everything?

Regarding Advaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanced EMA cross, I didnt even tell aboyt any Advaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanced anything .....

If i told any Advaaaaaaaaaaaaaanced EMA Cross....Show the post

Dont act like an Idiot? Now you are happy..Talking to Anyone Directly, Knowingly.....

If you really want to piss me off in each and every post i make...Then You are insane idiot who have no job in life...

I think you are pissed off in anything

Edward

Hey Preet, request you to carry on, it will be fun man..
Live calls will be really fun, lets do it... we are with you....

Laluji and Fx-tiger's tiff is like the comedy track in movies, sometimes interesting and sometimes annoying, I have read both their threads and post, both are really good, looks like a teething problem in getting along...

But Preet, lets create something like you have on FF here in traderji, please don't stop...

Status
Not open for further replies.