I will HELP You with Anything you ASK in Forex

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

preetksgill

Re: LIVE Trade Calls with preetksgill

by the way, you guys will discuss the plus and minus of my trades not me

the mt4 will send it, you discover it yourself, it becomes tedious trading and posting on forums

Re: usdinr

Dear Sir,
This response is from Kotak Securities. When trading in currency pairs like EUR/USD, USD/JPY etc., the minimum tick movement is quoted in pips; whereas in USD/ INR minimum tick is quoted in paise. The minimum tick size in USD/ INR is 0.0025 paise. This is why Kotak Securities allows you to trade based on paise movements.

We hope this response replies to your query. Feel free to contact us in case of any further queries.
Thanks but I already knew that. :p I was just goofing around.

BTW, I have one question to ask about kotak securities about currency derivatives brokerage rate. How can I get lower brokerage than 10 rs per lot currently charged by you? and if you could lower the margin money per lot from current 6.66 % to about 3 to 4%. :eek:

Hi preet

My charts tells me short... for it's in absolute over bought situation.... so I am going short... lets see...

I am glad for this thread, please keep up the good work...
Laluji thanks for all the humor and exitement ;) (sorry tiger, I just like his sense of humor, it's unfortunate that he likes to tickle you)

P

preetksgill

preet in the beginning you said something about profit sharing after july 31st... If we guys like the way you trade and your trading is profitable... But after reading your last post 'i am ready to give you 30 percent of all profits that i make from today, just pm me your paypal account... All this not for your tips or trades... But as a goodwill gesture for you to stop this illuminati stuff and free masonary here too... You already have different trade for your 'interpretation of dreams' why would you like to start another one.. Just post live calls as you said in the initial post... Looking forward to a illuminati free life in tj..
i said study the chart and see how cable moved

i did not say anything other than "study the chart"

and nobody shouts at me in bold make it clear once and for all

keep this thread strictly to trading or i can just quit

Last edited by a moderator:
P

preetksgill

Hi preet

My charts tells me short... for it's in absolute over bought situation.... so I am going short... lets see...

Laluji thanks for all the humor and exitement ;) (sorry tiger, I just like his sense of humor, it's unfortunate that he likes to tickle you)

This is a very strong breakout scenario unless you are scalping for 5 to 10 pips

Plus forex market moves in waves, not in a straight line, so some short opportunities will come along the way

But, I will stick to my plan

:clap::clap::clap:

Made 40 pips 400 dollars in half an hour...
Thanks Edward for your sytem, it works with my price action logic like a charm... thanks preet for this thread.. and thank you traderji

Agreed Sir,
Every word that you spoke is true... I can't see the weekly charts and trade, thats not my style of trading... my trading objective is only 30-40 pips per day... and I am confident I am getting there... thanks for your comment Preet
Hi preet

This is a very strong breakout scenario unless you are scalping for 5 to 10 pips

Plus forex market moves in waves, not in a straight line, so some short opportunities will come along the way

But, I will stick to my plan

i said study the chart and see how cable moved

i did not say anything other than "study the chart"

and nobody shouts at me in bold make it clear once and for all

keep this thread strictly to trading or i can just quit
preetji,
Firstly, thanks for editing the Big and Bold Fonts from your posts and before you seriously quit this forum :eek: I would like you to give a befitting reply to this post of laluji posted in tiger anna's thread.

This is a legend... many claim that they are the one who made hundred thousand dollars out of 500, but none can show one communication from the broker in this regard or the statement...

Preet really, with age your ability to surprise yourself and others is increasing day by day.... you have not changed a bit in all these years...

Just curious, why would someone, not withdraw till it becomes 100 thousand dollars is something beyond my comprehension... having said that, fxopen's image is a bit tarnished in this regard for sure.....
fxcm is good in my opinion

P

preetksgill

Agreed Sir,
Every word that you spoke is true... I can't see the weekly charts and trade, thats not my style of trading... my trading objective is only 30-40 pips per day... and I am confident I am getting there... thanks for your comment Preet
Yeah I trade daily and weekly charts and collect more out of it

Smaller time frames are like market noise and its easier to get trapped in negative trades there

Here is what I am trading on currently, and I can easily add positions anytime as the trend is simply too strong

I am targeting 1.7 or maybe 1.8 if it gets there

I trade small lots as it helps me hold positions without worries

Status
Not open for further replies.