I will HELP You with Anything you ASK in Forex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: LIVE Trade Calls with preetksgill

lolz....:lol:

I bet laluji is a failure in his life. He is so pissed off...No GF,No Money, No Job, No Hous........................................................ ?

lolz he thinks he is good with words....but i dont say he is not , Because he is good.

I cant talk like you with sarcasm with others, I m a Human which atleast try to help others or try to learn from others.

In your all posts, You simply making the Forum filled with your crap-coaty useless sarcasm posts....

Save Tigers...lolz Idiots Dont do That....lolz..

hey Advanced Anna,

Lets take our fight to ff, it will be fun.. and lets give some space to Preet so that he posts his live calls here.... looks like others are interested and lets not spoil a good thread with our childish fights...
Preet carry on... by Public Deman....

Advanced anna, I am checking if i can get an id by fxtiger and laluji in ff, lets make our fights international...

lolz....:lol:

I bet laluji is a failure in his life. He is so pissed off...No GF,No Money, No Job, No Hous........................................................ ?

lolz he thinks he is good with words....but i dont say he is not , Because he is good.

I cant talk like you with sarcasm with others, I m a Human which atleast try to help others or try to learn from others.

In your all posts, You simply making the Forum filled with your crap-coaty useless sarcasm posts....

Save Tigers...lolz Idiots Dont do That....lolz..

Hey,

Did i say you edit stuff? Why are making it so complicated...

And Why are you asking me How to edit it...I m talking here about Mt4 Detailed statement....

And i told www.myfxbook.com is nice website to anaylse the trades live and publishing others..

For Info....I know you before i come here...I saw you in Zulutrade..

and i know your website....

Hey preet, please spare my pet tiger here, already tigers are endangered species and you are not helping the cause...

Advanced anna never said, that you edit the statements, he said that you can edit statements... both are different things... now look neither me nor Advanced anna has any intention of spoiling your thread.. but you are becoming too sensitive on this... Anna has grammer problem, I have politeness problem, you have whimsical problem so everyone has some sort of problem here....

Again, we (jobless laluji & in job Advanced Anna) request you to not to complicate this and please post your live trades here....

Now if you really want to know how to manipulate zulutrade then you have an option of pm directly to Advanced Anna....

Hey,

Did i say you edit stuff? Why are making it so complicated...

And Why are you asking me How to edit it...I m talking here about Mt4 Detailed statement....

And i told www.myfxbook.com is nice website to anaylse the trades live and publishing others..

For Info....I know you before i come here...I saw you in Zulutrade..

and i know your website....

P

preetksgill

Hey preet, please spare my pet tiger here, already tigers are endangered species and you are not helping the cause...

Advanced anna never said, that you edit the statements, he said that you can edit statements... both are different things... now look neither me nor Advanced anna has any intention of spoiling your thread.. but you are becoming too sensitive on this... Anna has grammer problem, I have politeness problem, you have whimsical problem so everyone has some sort of problem here....

Again, we (jobless laluji & in job Advanced Anna) request you to not to complicate this and please post your live trades here....

Now if you really want to know how to manipulate zulutrade then you have an option of pm directly to Advanced Anna....
LOL you guys are fun to be with

Preet in the beginning you said something about profit sharing after July 31st... if we guys like the way you trade and your trading is profitable... but after reading your last post 'i am ready to give you 30 percent of all profits that I make from today, just pm me your paypal account... all this not for your tips or trades... but as a goodwill gesture for you to stop this Illuminati stuff and Free masonary here too... you already have different trade for your 'interpretation of dreams' why would you like to start another one.. just post live calls as you said in the initial post... looking forward to a illuminati free life in tj..

by the way

i remember posting a chart here http://www.traderji.com/forex/42348-i-will-help-you-anything-you-ask-forex-5.html#post450153

on traderji itself on July 5th

now study the chart carefully and study what cable has been doing till date

if you find any difference do let me know

Hey friends hold your guns,

Lets not call each other names.
Harsh thanks for coming to my rescue... but lets not take this to a level where it becomes irreparable. Sarcasm, wit and pulling each others leg is fine as long as it's for good for everyone and well within the limits...

I think I kind of pushed Tiger (my Advanced anna) a bit too far before he broke all civilized barriers and started calling me names... but I think he was just emotional at that time and did not mean any harm. similarly I assume you too were in your high moods when you wrote the above post.

Lets not call each other names, use cuss words, but intelligent wit to sharpen each other, and bring a healthy competitive atmosphere, that motivates everyone of us to give the best posts or ideas or systems that each of us have...
if we take this thing too far, it will ruin the positive atmosphere...

Preet you have my 30 % for just not posting anything on illuminati, another 30 ;) if you start posting live calls...

Lets cheer up guys, and be a sport, Advanced anna I apologize if I hurt you in some way, Harsh thanks dude but lets bring our sarcastic wit and humor to the fore rather than the dark one...

Status
Not open for further replies.