I will HELP You with Anything you ASK in Forex

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

preetksgill

Re: LIVE Trade Calls with preetksgill

preetji,
Firstly, thanks for editing the Big and Bold Fonts from your posts and before you seriously quit this forum :eek: I would like you to give a befitting reply to this post of laluji posted in tiger anna's thread.
Replying to this and post by laluji,

It should be known, I never invest my own money in forex, thats a typical rule that I follow right from the day i began

My funding is always through trade competitions or IB commissions, its simply too easy to win any trade competition these days

So, for me revenue from forex has always been one way traffic - INCOMING

P

preetksgill

cable will drop from here before continuing north again

support comes in @ 5256

i will re - enter longs on this dip

Tavnaz

Hello Preet,
I am sorry in advance, if you think i am interrupting but kindly look at the chart as below.
I think in monthly chart of cable there is a double bottom.
Tell me if i am correct.
waiting for your reply.
Tavnaz

Last edited:
P

preetksgill

Hello Preet,
I am sorry in advance, if you think i am interrupting but kindly look at the chart as below.
I think in monthly chart of cable there is a double bottom.
Tell me if i am correct.
waiting for your reply.
Tavnaz
yes there is

on a line chart t his is a W forming

i hope you know what this means for us :)

Tavnaz

Yes Preet i know what it means.
It means its going to be a pipshower for us.:cool:
Anyway your previous post said the Cable will go down and head northward why is that?
Caus i didn't see the charts in great detail other then this.:D
Please elaborate.
Tavnaz

P

preetksgill

Anyway your previous post said the Cable will go down and head northward why is that?
Please elaborate.
Tavnaz
Every day has a range, that cable will move this many pips then either retrace or consolidate before a fresh move.

@ 5350 / 5380 cable is in consolidation stage before any fresh move

so when it enters consolidation i consider it wiser to close all trades and sit on the fence for a fresh entry

Humpty Dumpty sat on a fence and flirted ........

Preet Listen...

Smartboy is taking you for a ride, can't you see the sarcasm.... he is writing in bold letters.... and congratulating you for removing bold... what were you thinking mate?

Now secondly he is convinced that I was right.. and he doesn't mind you leaving but wants you to give a befitting reply because he can't wait to see a khuswantsingh and a laluji give a showdown... now neither he has any love for Advanced anna, look at the way he calls him tiger anna.. :))
So preet beware, this guys want to spoil our long but forgotten friendship ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------
Preet please don't read this.....

Smartboy,

you are right, preet can't give me a befitting reply because he doesn't even have a reply on this. This is a legend, he knows it, you know it, I know it and imagine even Advanced anna knows it...

But one thing he said is true, his earning is one way, incoming... because he is an IB, and a IB only has incoming, (some IBs have only incoming in their mobiles too; note he is an ib he said it)
But as a trader, there is not one born who has never lost in forex... if they say it they are lying.
The worst thing to happen to a fan is to see his idol without make up. I saw sushmita in country where I stay without make up... and imagine... she is not my fairy anymore... similarly in forex you should not see the statement of your hero.... if you do they are not heroes anymore...
(this does not mean that preet or other good traders should not have negative trades, neither does it mean that sushmita sen is not beautiful.. it just means that the fan has a greater expectation... nothing else...
it has the same effect...

Coming back to this winning every competition and not investing any penny is out of some stupid movie...
No truth in it, lets see some congratulatory letters or money that they might have sent to the winner... no where I have seen it...
I am not denying that once upon a time, preet won some competition... but he is overstating it.

------------------------------------------------------------
Preet now, you can read,

You are doing a fantastic job about this live calls keep up the good work... and also lets have some fun here too... Apart from few bluffing here and there, I am proud of you preet ;)

preetji,
Firstly, thanks for editing the Big and Bold Fonts from your posts and before you seriously quit this forum :eek: I would like you to give a befitting reply to this post of laluji posted in tiger anna's thread.

Preet Listen...

Smartboy is taking you for a ride, can't you see the sarcasm.... he is writing in bold letters.... and congratulating you for removing bold... what were you thinking mate?
:D I guess you didn't notice that he really has edited his last post towards you. Let me tell you he did not add or remove any words from his post apart from reducing the font size to normal. His whole reply to you was indeed in BOLD AND BIG FONTS LIKE THIS.
Now secondly he is convinced that I was right.. and he doesn't mind you leaving but wants you to give a befitting reply because he can't wait to see a khuswantsingh and a laluji give a showdown... now neither he has any love for Advanced anna, look at the way he calls him tiger anna.. )
You are right in one aspect that I don't really care for anyone's quitting from here or anywhere whether it is preet , tiger anna, laluji or anyone else except diosys (I sincierly respect his contribution to the forum) and the admin (without him traderji.com would cease to exist ) of traderji. Reason being I dont follow anyone's system or trading calls neither am I looking forward to developing any system. I am just trying to understand the charts and price action and trade on that basis only.
So preet beware, this guys want to spoil our long but forgotten friendship
I seriously had a nice laugh reading this. :lol:

Smartboy,

you are right, preet can't give me a befitting reply because he doesn't even have a reply on this. This is a legend, he knows it, you know it, I know it and imagine even Advanced anna knows it...
I swear I really didn't knew anything about this thing at all. This is the first time I am hearing about 500$ to 100,000$ in 2 years story.

But one thing he said is true, his earning is one way, incoming... because he is an IB, and a IB only has incoming, (some IBs have only incoming in their mobiles too; note he is an ib he said it)
But as a trader, there is not one born who has never lost in forex... if they say it they are lying.
The worst thing to happen to a fan is to see his idol without make up. I saw sushmita in country where I stay without make up... and imagine... she is not my fairy anymore... similarly in forex you should not see the statement of your hero.... if you do they are not heroes anymore...
(this does not mean that preet or other good traders should not have negative trades, neither does it mean that sushmita sen is not beautiful.. it just means that the fan has a greater expectation... nothing else...

Coming back to this winning every competition and not investing any penny is out of some stupid movie...
No truth in it, lets see some congratulatory letters or money that they might have sent to the winner... no where I have seen it...
I am not denying that once upon a time, preet won some competition... but he is overstating it.

Pardon my ignorance but what is IB? I can't think of anything else than Introducing Broker. :(
Preet now, you can read,

You are doing a fantastic job about this live calls keep up the good work... and also lets have some fun here too... Apart from few bluffing here and there, I am proud of you preet
Exactly my sentiments. :p

P

preetksgill

Please elaborate.
Tavnaz
My system specifies a few important things
  • day range, beyond which trading should not be attempted
  • strength of trend, so i know where to enter and where to get out
  • the extent it can move, clearly charted out to me, so i know in advance where to put targets
  • and a lot of other important info, all rolled in one place

i quit last trade 5350 as it had reached day range nd will not go any further without consolidating first

fresh entry should come in 6 to 12 hours from now

P

preetksgill

Preet Listen...

Now secondly he is convinced that I was right.. and he doesn't mind you leaving but wants you to give a befitting reply because he can't wait to see a khuswantsingh and a laluji give a showdown... now neither he has any love for Advanced anna, look at the way he calls him tiger anna.. :))
So preet beware, this guys want to spoil our long but forgotten friendship ;)

Smartboy,

Preet now, you can read,

You are doing a fantastic job about this live calls keep up the good work... and also lets have some fun here too... Apart from few bluffing here and there, I am proud of you preet ;)
just ignore him and continue trading, i do not have time to waste on stupid people

Status
Not open for further replies.