Ichimoku Kinko Hyo trading system...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkon7

Linkon Sir, Paul Sir and other Ichimoku followers would like your views on this Monthly Chart of Nifty:

Regards
:)
why are you looking at monthly TF when you are a trader with 1-2 week trade horizon. If you are a investor, with 6 month to 5 year holding period, maybe it makes sense to watch monthly chart view.

why are you looking at monthly TF when you are a trader with 1-2 week trade horizon. If you are a investor, with 6 month to 5 year holding period, maybe it makes sense to watch monthly chart view.
What's the harm ?? Maybe just looking at a different perspective.

Anyway, one would like your inputs on that monthly ichimoku chart.

adityasaraf007

For trading perspective, now-a-days I rarely even glance a Daily chart :).... This is for the purpose of building a Long Term Portfolio..... Buy and Forget kind of Portfolio :)

linkon7

What's the harm ?? Maybe just looking at a different perspective.

Anyway, one would like your inputs on that monthly ichimoku chart.
Information overload is primary reason we fail to punch a trade when opportunity comes knocking... and end up chasing and RR goes whack...!

we get 12 bars in a year and to get 60 bars, i need to put 5 years data. 60 bars gives me a range of over 3500 points.

How does any trader will put any perspective based on this...?

adityasaraf007

Let me introduce myself.... What kind of a trader/investor I am.....

Intraday Trading.... While trading Intraday..... I need to watch the prices tick by tick.... I like to get in and get out as soon as possible.... and like to close the position on the same day...... I hate to carry the position overnight.....

Swing Trading.... Never done this sort of trading.....

Long Term Investing...... I am extremely lazy to check the prices.... Not even daily..... Can even hold the position till eternity, if I don't need the cash...... Big time believer of Investing..... Don't have any time horizon.....

Regards :)

Information overload is primary reason we fail to punch a trade when opportunity comes knocking... and end up chasing and RR goes whack...!

we get 12 bars in a year and to get 60 bars, i need to put 5 years data. 60 bars gives me a range of over 3500 points.

How does any trader will put any perspective based on this...?
Not necessarily retaining the information, just retaining the learning. An empty day, jogging around various threads, picking up nuggets from here and there, picking ur brains :)

Status
Not open for further replies.