Ichimoku Kinko Hyo trading system...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linkon Sir, Paul Sir and other Ichimoku followers would like your views on this Monthly Chart of Nifty:

Regards
:)
Woh aditya bhai You can use the monthly to take ideas in a confluence along with other time frames but trading with it ?:confused: Monthly there is a weak crossover and it is struck below the T/K and it is saiyng the pair might be headed to 4420(future Span-B) further to 4000 but can you hold that long? !! if you look at the daily chart bro the Span - A is holding tight If it holds then we are heading to the monthly kinjun/ bottom of the weekly cloud, but as the weekly momentum is highly overbought it looks like the pair might be headed to the weekly tenken-sen or you can say the daily kinjun at 5050 first before resuming north to the Span-B of the weekly cloud and then we can get a reversal from there explosive south move also the monthly kinjun is at 5440 you might wanna keep an eye on that also for a reversal signature

Last edited:

adityasaraf007

We have got 2 confluence as of now which indicate the Long Term direction of Nifty as South.... Can someone make this confluence stronger or bring some contradictory views....

adityasaraf007

Woh aditya bhai You can use the monthly to take ideas in a confluence along with other time frames but trading with it ?:confused: Monthly there is a weak crossover and it is struck below the T/K and it is saiyng the pair might be headed to 4420(future Span-B) further to 4000 but can you hold that long? !! if you look at the daily chart bro the Span - A is holding tight If it holds then we are heading to the monthly kinjun/ bottom of the weekly cloud, but as the weekly momentum is highly overbought it looks like the pair might be headed to the weekly tenken-sen or you can say the daily kinjun at 5050 first before resuming north to the Span-B of the weekly cloud and then we can get a reversal from there explosive south move also the monthly kinjun is at 5440 you might wanna keep an eye on that also for a reversal signature

You mean the direction should be 5050 to 5440 to 4420.... Am I right?

Somewhere in the forum I found that SGX Nifty was trading around 5050 today..... It made a low of 5022 and closed at 5153... So, your target of 5050 seems to be achieved.....

You mean the direction should be 5050 to 5440 to 4420.... Am I right?

Somewhere in the forum I found that SGX Nifty was trading around 5080 today.....
"5050" The charts says the directing should be that way "IF" the DAILY SPAN -A gets toasted ! If you look at it in simple way if the span -A gets toasted you have a good shorting oppurtunity targetting for the daily kinjun !

In that case..... 4300 is leading 2-Nil.... Linkon Sir, Paul Sir, Timepass, Vjay ji, others... your views
I am not much of a chartist, but what the heck, it's sunday today. So, let me put my view using the few things that TT shows :

Now, Nifty has pierced the lower BB three months in succession and there is a good chance of it moving up slightly from there. But the 20MA (5504) is turning red so it may be the containment zone. Anyway a lot of candles have spent their time in the upper BB zone so this month's candle too may continue in the lower zone.

Oscillators : RSI is still trending downwards so long term downtrend seems to be a given. On the other hand, the stochastics have given a positive crossover, and a positive divergence is also seen. So, I guess we are in for a month or two of defiant uppishness before the downtrend resumes.

All bets are off outside 5100-5500 range.

Saifu, where did you see overbought on the weekly ?? :confused:

PS : If we don't go above 5399 i.e. October high, then we may have a solid bearish harami candle this month :(

5050 was achieved today in SGX Nifty and it closed above 5150..... So, 5440 is your target now and then both of us take the Nifty to 4400-4300 :)
Bhai what are you saying ? nifty is at 5221 !! Bro I think You are looking at """"SGX Nifty """ and I am talking about the NSE nifty! please disregards my previous post bhai !

I am not much of a chartist, but what the heck, it's sunday today. So, let me put my view using the few things that TT shows :

Now, Nifty has pierced the lower BB three months in succession and there is a good chance of it moving up slightly from there. But the 20MA (5504) is turning red so it may be the containment zone. Anyway a lot of candles have spent their time in the upper BB zone so this month's candle too may continue in the lower zone.

Oscillators : RSI is still trending downwards so long term downtrend seems to be a given. On the other hand, the stochastics have given a positive crossover, and a positive divergence is also seen. So, I guess we are in for a month or two of defiant uppishness before the downtrend resumes.

All bets are off outside 5100-5500 range.

Saifu, where did you see overbought on the weekly ?? :confused:

PS : If we don't go above 5399 i.e. October high, then we may have a solid bearish harami candle this month :(

Here is it time paas bhai "overbought"

adityasaraf007

@timepass

What I can make out from your post is that.... you are favouring Nifty to move till 5500 and then it should begin its downward journey till 4400-4300.....

If this is what you are conveying, then Nifty Long Term 4400 leads the pack 4-Nil :)

@Saif

I am talking about our own Nifty.... As today was a holiday, I saw the quotes of SGX Nifty... Nifty traded on Singapore Exchange :)

Status
Not open for further replies.