Ichimoku Kinko Hyo trading system...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@timepass

What I can make out from your post is that.... you are favouring Nifty to move till 5500 and then it should begin its downward journey till 4400-4300.....

If this is what you are conveying and Nifty Long Term 4400 leads the pack 4-Nil :)

@Saif

I am talking about our own Nifty.... As today was a holiday, I saw the quotes of SGX Nifty... Nifty traded on Singapore Exchange :)
Oh but nifty is at 5221 :)

Saif, I don't really know how to interpret ichimoku clouds, so can you please explain what makes the overbought condition. Also, your chart shows that black line which has started trending downwards. What is that ?? Let's have an "Ichimoku for Dummies" session :)
Here is it time paas bhai "overbought"
@timepassWhat I can make out from your post is that.... you are favouring Nifty to move till 5500 and then it should begin its downward journey till 4400-4300.....
Upside, yes, but 5500 max (I don't think we will travel that far this month), unless it is broken with force and the 20SMA returns to green.

Saif, I don't really know how to interpret ichimoku clouds, so can you please explain what makes the overbought condition. Also, your chart shows that black line which has started trending downwards. What is that ?? Let's have an "Ichimoku for Dummies" session :)

Upside, yes, but 5500 max (I don't think we will travel that far this month), unless it is broken with force and the 20SMA returns to green.
the black line is the 200 SMA ! At the bottom of the chart its the stochastic which I use as the momentum indicator ! Normally above 80 is considered as overbought and below 20 oversold same as you use the RSI 30-70!
Linkon has an excellent thread on ichimoku kinko hyo on this forum I guess this is the thread go to the 1st page and read it from there bro if you read it there you will understand the basics :)

adityasaraf007

the black line is the 200 SMA ! At the bottom of the chart its the stochastic which I use as the momentum indicator ! Normally above 80 is considered as overbought and below 20 oversold same as you use the RSI 30-70!
Linkon has an excellent thread on ichimoku kinko hyo on this forum if you read it there you will understand the basics :)
Arre yaar Saifu..... dekh toh le tum kaun se thread pe post kar raha hai..... Yeh wohi thread hai.... :)

Yes. I see it now. 200SMA is trending down. Yes, in your chart the stochs are overbought. But now we get to the various probabilities of stochs. The chart posted by me also shows fast stochs and slow stochs, and both are trending up.. so the chartwallas are having fun while I am more confused :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.