Ichimoku Kinko Hyo

Rkji

* short taken above kumo

* i should have waited till next candle for chinkou span to come below price

* added zigzag & removed bb stop as purpose is not to keep adding indicators but to find suitable one which will help with exits, on two occasions today i had profited when zigzag picked up the correct bottom/ top

* my long term strategy has indicated that eurusd should come back to 1.2861 soon, so no longs hereafter

* on the contrary price is trading above 150 sma

Rkji

* woof, chinkou comes below price & price moves in desired direction now !

* started trading with $ 500 now instead of $ 5000, gotta have a real feel :)

vicky_ag

* woof, chinkou comes below price & price moves in desired direction now !

* started trading with $ 500 now instead of $ 5000, gotta have a real feel :)
So started the account with $500 already? Congrats man! :clapping:

I took a EU buy at 1.2695 on 8th rode it to the top till 1.29. Though never expected such a sell off. Well just happy with what I made :)

But had to wait 6 whole days for those 200 pips, I hope I have the strength, patience and understanding to stick with the big boys like this trade, considering how the pair was doing a yo-yo last weekend.

Rkji

hi vicky

i have vowed to trade demo till Feb 2011, even if i become consistent in profits. that is when i will complete my 1 yr of demo trading & if i am not consistent, shall further extend 6 months :)

ichimoku tells me EU price will face great resistance at 1.3061 as it is currently inside the cloud on daily timeframe though nonlagma & kijun sen supports upmove. well, i wanna stop predicting & start reacting, big time :D

i only trade eurusd, eurjpy & eurchf.

hope everything' s well at work...

regards
rishi

So started the account with $500 already...
the pair was doing a yo-yo last weekend.

Last edited:

vicky_ag

hi vicky

i have vowed to trade demo till Feb 2011, even if i become consistent in profits. that is when i will complete my 1 yr of demo trading & if i am not consistent, shall further extend 6 months :)

ichimoku tells me EU price will face great resistance at 1.3061 as it is currently inside the cloud on daily timeframe though nonlagma & kijun sen supports upmove. well, i wanna stop predicting & start reacting, big time :D

i only trade eurusd, eurjpy & eurchf.

hope everything' s well at work...

regards
rishi
Rishi, My advice. Get a $10 account on Oanda and trade according lot size. Better than demo trading.
Well if ichimoku says there will be resistance, there sure must be. :)
BTW, you have got one thing right which many people don't. That is trade only one currency.

DanPickUp

Hi rishi

Nice to see you have your own thread on your favorite market. Just recognized it

As you know, I do not trade Forex. Even then, I subscribed to this thread now, because it is from you.

If I have any productive thoughts or question, you will hear me.

Have a nice weekend

DanPickUp

Rkji

hiya dan

your presence is much felt :)

input, whenever you can !

practicing on trade simulator on weekends as well & fine tuning my strategy.
you wouldn' t believe but i have spent 13 hrs on it today on TS & i firmly believe in my signature below post.

have a nice weekend.

warm regards
rishi

Hi rishi

Nice to see you

Have a nice weekend

DanPickUp