Ichimoku Kinko Hyo

Edward

Hey Rishi,

You got a nice thread going her, don't stop posting and don't let it die...
I don't trade, Ichimoku, but there are many who would certainly love to pick up some skills on it...

keep it coming,

Raghavacc

Hey Rishi,

You got a nice thread going her, don't stop posting and don't let it die...
I don't trade, Ichimoku, but there are many who would certainly love to pick up some skills on it...

keep it coming,
Hello Rishi,

I second Edward's Opinion.

Let me tell you I have read so much of material on Ichi to get its basics and then tried it but failed miserably .Then I got advice!! that its only sucessfull on longer TF's as mentioned by you in the first page.Further I have read a whole thread in another forum and wondered how one could pocket so many dollars using such lower TF's.Then yourself too produced so many great results here. Wow!!

Keep it going for the sake of "Ichi Lovers " like me.

saivenkat

Can any one share the link for Ichimoku AFL.. If anyone have the same could you please share the same here.. I came across some links here.. but then there are some errors seen when i copy pasted it..

Kindly make it as an attachment for the benefit of the fellow members here..

Regards:thumb:

saivenkat

@Jagan.. I already came across the link.. but then as i set "exploration" or " Scan" I get msg as Missing buy sell variables. I am unable to insert the buy sell conditions.. If anyone can insert the buy sell conditions as shown in the charts of Mr Linkon, and present it in the attachment form.. it would be greatly benefit for members here.

Thanks a lot JK. Take care

Regards
:)

4xpipcounter

Rishi, just some constructive input here. The ichimoku cloud is the cornerstone of my methodology, so maybe I can point out something for you to be aware of in the future.
I know you were looking to go long at 1.5600, and it would have proven in the future to have been a good move, but this was not the time to look to go long.
Simply put, the candles on the hourly chart are flying too high above the cloud. Picture it as an airplane, and the altimeter is showing there is too high elevation above the cloud. I needs to come down a little bit. By viewing this TF, as we as the others around could have supported a much more optimum entry for you on the long.

GBUSD ON H1

* bull cloud formation on right
* price above kijun sen
* + dmi 28
* extreme left cloud resistance is also 1.5600

4xpipcounter

Tavnaz, ichimoku is an excellent indicator to use on all TF's. The reason you get a so-called false signal on lower TF's is because many people only trade off of one TF, as is indicative by your post. You can make outstanding trades on the 5-min. You might get a signal on the 5-min to go long, but the candle just crossed under the 4 hour cloud with a TK cross. It's okay to go long, but be prepared to get out quick. What is better is to use the 5-min to perfect a short entry based on what the 4-hour says. I can use copious examples, but I'll post a couple of charts to show what I am saying.

Hello all again,
Mr Rishi i only use Price action and i'm sure you know what i feel,regarding charts.
I've been working on Ichimoku Kinko Hyo,but i only use daily charts with it cause it gives false signals on smaller time frames.
But number of signals generated also are very few on daily,so it is kind of not present on my chart.
I'm more interested in Use of Kumo as S/R rather then Chikou or tenkan etc.
So Mr Rishi and Camel Toe Sir, Kindly elaborate on the Kumo part so it becomes more clear.
Warm Regards
Tavnaz

4xpipcounter

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I see 5 signals on the top chart, but only 1 on the bottom. The top chart is the daily chart, and the bottom is the 5-min. The 5-min was in agreement.
This is because recent action on the 5-min has agreed with the upper TF's.

Let me give example as it peers into the future. Many people on this site like to trade Nifty. It is correcting the recent rise it made after bouncing off the top of the weekly cloud. After the correction is finished around circa 5371, the market will go sideways. It is during that kind of market that 5-min will yield a bunch of signals. It is better when the markets go sideways to scope it down a little on the lower TF's. You just have to be aware of everything that is going on around you.

One more thing. I guess I subliminally gave the example of Nifty as a repudiation of the thought that ichimoku works best in the Japanese markets. Ichimoku (one look) was masterminded to work in all markets.

4xpipcounter

Rishi, I just read your whole thread. IMO, you are going to excellent. From what I can tell, you have made all the right moves. You've demo traded for quite awhile using conservative margining principles, and grew your account about 12%. I can also tell you have made some mistakes and learned from them (BTW, I still make them. I'm still in Forex school. There are no degrees, just constant learning.)
Keep up the good work! Wishing you the best of success!