Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

this time, i agree with stock trendy. I have been observing this post since a long time. I have always seen prada giving only correction views. Even other posters like sudoku, keeps changing their views from long to short to long, even though they are very late in their prediction (predicted long at 5900 after nifty corrected till 5477 and bounced back to 6100). Of course, they follow their system, and when their system says the trend has changed, they change their view.

But in this post, there is no trend setter. It is always correction. Hence the title "incisive nifty trend analysis" does not seem correct. So we would like to know prada's strategy.

There are traders who trade in long and short, there are traders who trade only long, and there are traders who trade only short. Is prada one of the trader who trades only short??? It is not bad to be a short trader, but it would be nice to know if the views provided by prada are for short traders only.
deleted..............

Last edited:

EagleOne

Last edited:

EagleOne

:

Buddy u should save all these things for the best man you know your books :)
instead of spilling them all over the places.
Oops, thanks for reminding me. My lips are sealed. From now on, no trading talk, only jokes. Seriously. Thanks again, bro.

please delete my quote from your post, thanks

Oops, thanks for reminding me. My lips are sealed. From now on, no trading talk, only jokes. Seriously. Thanks again, bro.

please delete my quote from your post, thanks
I dont know why you even bother coming on public forums if you are saving for some obscure book... better you keep the font in white like how i have kept my reactions for you in the following sentences .|...

DSM

Away for holidays, and have intentionally stayed away from net access and have caught up on the thread only now. Greate to see diverse points of view, some sharp opinions, and many different perspectives of traders mindset and methods. Nice to see quality post from OptionTrader, Del66, Eagle1, DanPickup, Jamit, Sudoku, Trade4Putuval and ofcourse Prada - the names I remember. Thanks guys, keep up the intellectual debate without making it personal - this can come out to be the best thread on the forum.

There is a random distribution between wins and losses for any given set of variables that define an edge. In other words, based on the past performance of your edge, you may know that out of the next 20 trades, 12 will be winners and 8 will be losers. What you don’t know is the sequence of wins and losses or how much money the market is going to make available on the winning trades. This truth makes trading a probability or numbers game. When you really believe that trading is simply a probability game, concepts like ‘right’ and ‘wrong’ or ‘win’ and ‘lose’ no longer have the same significance. As a result, your expectations will be in harmony with the possibilities. - Mark Douglas: ‘Trading in the Zone’