Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

These statements are too generalised and not true. There may be many successful traders in this forum. This is proved by the fact that in last Zerodha challenge there were a few from this forum who were profitable over a 2 months period. And Zerodha challenge is no End of the day wise talk but it is actual real money real trade account results...and one cannot get a better proof than this.

In the current Zerodha challenge also there are a few guys who have made good returns so far and they will come in the final tally of profitable traders.

Smart_trade
The statement i posted are from a Quote by some expert..i forget the name of that person...There is possibility some disciplined traders who may be making profits...the question is..how long are they consistent over the period of years..
As for i am concern though i have not lost my capital...what i make in 3 good trade almost gone in one bad trade...back to squire one..net net the hard efforts mentally i toil out the end results are not that encouraging..
I trade It gives me immense pleasure to win... i be in public forum that helps me share my emotions good or bad..an out let...
thanks st...

jassinko

prada sir...... whats ur weekly analysis after nifty breached 6200 and looking no exausted......... will May expiry ever see a correction till 6000 or 6100..... looking like nifty want to make another century on Monday especially when US and Europe were all green.........6350 on sight or 6100 next week?????

EagleOne

Last edited:

EagleOne

I will not be impressed with technology until I can download food...:-D
For you, here are a couple more from where yours came:

Buy a hamster. Name it Virginity. Lose the hamster. Close enough.

Decided to burn lots of calories today so I set a fat kid on fire.

:D

sudoku1

For you, here are a couple more from where yours came:

Buy a hamster. Name it Virginity. Lose the hamster. Close enough.

Decided to burn lots of calories today so I set a fat kid on fire.

:D
History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all other alternatives.

prada

@ Jassinko, I am watching 2 key resistance levels 6215 and 6228 as exhaustion points. This week is extremely crucial from technical point of view. Looking for a confirmation to take further position.

P.S: @ Stocktrendy I have nothing against you and I intentionally choose to not to reply to your posts. Please continue to post here.

prada sir...... whats ur weekly analysis after nifty breached 6200 and looking no exausted......... will May expiry ever see a correction till 6000 or 6100..... looking like nifty want to make another century on Monday especially when US and Europe were all green.........6350 on sight or 6100 next week?????