Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

@ Jassinko, I am watching 2 key resistance levels 6215 and 6228 as exhaustion points. This week is extremely crucial from technical point of view. Looking for a confirmation to take further position.

P.S: @ Stocktrendy I have nothing against you and I intentionally choose to not to reply to your posts. Please continue to post here.
PERFECT TIMING...& TA :thumb:..PRADA

Raghuveer

@Bewinner, Dlf can be a good bet on the short side. I have a target of 205 on this one.
DLF makes an intraday low of 205.60 as of now!
edit: DLF low of day = 205.60

Last edited:
fiis and diis were negative then y market gained . if we think that they bought in index and sold others but all others index were also green. seniors pl throw some light on it what were other factors responsible for this gain

prada

USD bears are running for cover. Psychological level of 60 is only a matter of time. There is an inevitable correction to test 56.5-56.7 levels before the rally resumes to test 60 and may even overshoot it. Almost no one saw this coming when USD/INR was languishing at 54 odd levels.

17th April 2013, 08:35 PM

prada

Thanked 1,122 Times in 241 Posts

Re: Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis
In the short term I see it bouncing back to 55 odd levels. My eventual target is 60. Major support zone- 53.2-53.70 ( spot ). Domestic macro scenario is extremely poor and I don't see it improving until 2014 second half.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timepass
What are you seeing in USD/INR in short term ? I have a feeling that the govt. will do its best to ensure rupee appreciation, the various elections being near and all. Also, the retail prices of petrol being reduced is an advance indicator of rupee strength (my personal opinion).