Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

SEVEN STAR

I think it will be very sluggish kind of drag down... lyke if it breks 5240 stongly then may go down to 5205 levels and close around 5220.. same thing with higher levels grinding in a narrow range my view is it's proodent to look elsware (stock speciific) to trade than consentrating on Index.. past few month same story with nifty fut.

prada

As the old saying goes " markets take the stairs to go up and an elevator to come down ". 200 point fall from 5450 to 5250 is a good evidence of this saying. There seems to be a lack of conviction in the market especially with the European news to be out in 2 days. Hence no major move can be expected until this Thursday. The best case would be to hedge the short positions with call options and wait for the news to get out of the way, wherein we could expect some good movement.

I think it will be very sluggish kind of drag down... lyke if it breks 5240 stongly then may go down to 5205 levels and close around 5220.. same thing with higher levels grinding in a narrow range my view is it's proodent to look elsware (stock speciific) to trade than consentrating on Index.. past few month same story with nifty fut.

prada

I am sorry about this post. There was a serious typo. Thanks to @THETRADER for pointing it out.

It should be read as:
5260 and 5280.

P.S: I would recommend buying 'in the money' call options(as hedging) instead of closing the shorts.

Nifty short position SL update:
Conservative traders- 5360(spot)
Aggressive traders- 5380(spot)

Last edited: