Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

prada

Guys, it is getting quite difficult for me to analyse stocks based on individual requests, as I seriously lack time. If I start taking queries individually, I would be compelled to answer each one's request. Hence hereafter I would restrict my posts to only my views on the broader market and not on individual stocks. As far as individual stocks are concerned, please send me a PM and I would pick the best one and post the analysis in the thread during the weekends.

Coming to the banking sector, I am too bearish to recommend any stock for investment purpose. For trading purpose, there are quite a few which would keep giving routine bounce backs only to get sold deeply into.

sabhlok_r

SBI- CMP- 1837

India's premier PSU bank looks terribly weak on the charts and is holding on to the may 2012 lows of 1800. Once this level is breached decisively , I have a technical target of 1580 on this stock. Eventually I expect 2011 lows to be breached pulling down the Bank Nifty along with it. Short terms bounces will be witnessed here and there but the target remains intact. Please let me know when the target is hit!

Broad pattern of movement expected from current levels- 1580-1790-1280

looks like sbi started its journey today towards your target of 1590....good analysis mate....keep up the good work

SEVEN STAR

I think it will be very sluggish kind of drag down... lyke if it breks 5240 stongly then may go down to 5205 levels and close around 5220.. same thing with higher levels grinding in a narrow range my view is it's proodent to look elsware (stock speciific) to trade than consentrating on Index.. past few month same story with nifty fut.
Spot nifty low at 5216 according to me the down move from 5450 may come to an end around this level and expecting a bounce back to 5310... made long entry today will keep sl at 5180 spot closing.
(again the climb up too will be very sluggish)

SEVEN STAR

hey,

What's your take on AXIS bank shares? The shares are falling since August and today fell by more than 2.65% after Morgan Stanley downgraded it to "underweight" from "equal weight". :confused:
I think AXIS will find sup. around 905 for time being.
The trend of this stock turned negative from 1015 that was main TL sup. any bounce from any level too will face RES. at 1015.. at any point of time if it breaks 905 will head towards the year low at 780.
pl. note recent low was at 922 on 28/5/2012..made double bottom today.

manojborle

nifty ready to fall 100 points or more
showed signs of cracking
very difficult to cross 5270
It might fall eventually but not right now, I think nifty will go above 5300

NANDAMAD

Guys, it is getting quite difficult for me to analyse stocks based on individual requests, as I seriously lack time. If I start taking queries individually, I would be compelled to answer each one's request. Hence hereafter I would restrict my posts to only my views on the broader market and not on individual stocks. As far as individual stocks are concerned, please send me a PM and I would pick the best one and post the analysis in the thread during the weekends.

Coming to the banking sector, I am too bearish to recommend any stock for investment purpose. For trading purpose, there are quite a few which would keep giving routine bounce backs only to get sold deeply into.
Fine sir, it wd help a lot to track only a few rewarding stocks. Pl pick the best one as per u and post @ the wk ends. That is great. Thanks & regards