Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

prada

There is always a possibility to find support at those levels, may be even these levels to have a bounce back. The only thing is the momentum the market is showing on the downside which is disturbing. The longer we stay below 5300 , 5150 should be a given target. If one is short in the market, like I am , it would be most prudent to have a stop at 5302 ( spot ).

prada don't u think there should be some support at 5200-5190. ??

prada

Balrampur Chini looks better than Renuka on the charts. This is one of those rare stocks which IMO should outperform the market in the near term. This stock could test 80 if it can get through the resistance barrier at 70.

Hi Prada
ur views on
RENUKA
BALRAMPUR CHINI

Stock trendy

Will it be prudent to short TTK prestige now?
Attaching a chart of TTK it is on a falling wedge ( Sell triggered at 3751took sup at the base TL at arouond 3120 Looks like ready for a bounce (because of over sold condition)track FIBO retracement levels .. Watch 3120 if that breaks are in for some more down close to 3020
close above 10 MA 3345 u can see the change of trend
I am giving my view without disturbing any one ..

Last edited:

prabhsingh

Can we draw retracement levels from CharkInk website?Was not able to locate parameter for drawing,hence if somebody could let me know how to do retracement levels that would be great help.