Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

trdstudent

looks like coming down to 5295 spot .... may be flat around 5328/30 .This 5336 spot getting too much resistnce...need to off load a little for further up move . But this is just my opinion , i could be wrong :)

prada

Since the rally in SP 500 is reaching its climax , I though it would be most appropriate to post a Chart showing the rally from June which is perfectly channeled. The channel looks much more prominent on a weekly chart. If all goes well, it should test the 1445-1450 mark, the upper most end of the channel before turning down sharply. Marginal overshoot can never be ruled out due to momentum, but it is absolutely evident that we reaching the climax of this rally. Fasten your seat-belts for a roller coaster ride in the last few months left in 2012.

Attachments

Reggie

Excellent post and analysis.

In my view, with the economic policy in doldrums and lack of political consensus and reforms, the Indian market are likely to be more highly co-related to the US markets, and hence the behaviour of DOW will reflect in the Indian bourse as well.

So for a long term investor, I guess it is apt that we watch what the DJIA is doing.

Since the rally in SP 500 is reaching its climax , I though it would be most appropriate to post a Chart showing the rally from June which is perfectly channeled. The channel looks much more prominent on a weekly chart. If all goes well, it should test the 1445-1450 mark, the upper most end of the channel before turning down sharply. Marginal overshoot can never be ruled out due to momentum, but it is absolutely evident that we reaching the climax of this rally. Fasten your seat-belts for a roller coaster ride in the last few months left in 2012.

Thanks Prada :thumb:

For attaching charts/images, please upload them on an external site and provide the link in your post, because the TJ provides only 100kb space for attachments.

See the procedure for uploading images in my signature below.

SEVEN STAR

Sir my study says S&P500 can get to target of 1550 n that has tentatively confirmed by this P&F chart.. and DAX target 7500..i may go wrong also
Our market Nifty 5392 taken out 5520 is the target

Last edited:

Reggie

TP,

While this is a free site, I think the 100 KB rule is really a dampner. Chart images linked to an external site are not very clear. I do hope the mods, can aruge for a larger upload limit.

Thanks for listening.

Thanks Prada :thumb:

For attaching charts/images, please upload them on an external site and provide the link in your post, because the TJ provides only 100kb space for attachments.

See the procedure for uploading images in my signature below.

prada

Yes , high probability of this exists and looks like the most likely scenario. If money is going to be printed in an unlimited fashion all over the world, debt is not going to be brought down, it is only going to rise. How far can the country let the debt to rise? This is the basics of economics. What is QE and what has QE1 and QE2 done to the US economy? Nothing! Once the temporary catalytic effect of QE dies down, the economy is back to square one. Is there going to be unlimited QEs in this case to save the economy? Breaking point for this is imminent. QE3 is already priced into the market and that is the rally we have seen since June. Obama govt. is taking all the credit saying that they have done good to the economy because the stock market is where it is today. Fact is, QEs so far have created a very superficial and dangerous effect on the economy and there is a bubble which is getting bigger and will burst at some point.
For an intraday trader this does not matter as he/she depends completely on daily/hourly/Minute chart/trends. But for a long term investor and medium term positional trader this is the essence of investing/trading. Understanding the market and not letting the daily moves control your emotions and sticking to your conviction, irrespective of what the herd say, will be highly profitable. Stock market is the human reflection of greed and emotion.

Excellent post and analysis.

In my view, with the economic policy in doldrums and lack of political consensus and reforms, the Indian market are likely to be more highly co-related to the US markets, and hence the behaviour of DOW will reflect in the Indian bourse as well.

So for a long term investor, I guess it is apt that we watch what the DJIA is doing.

prada

7 star, IMO, I think , 1550 needs to wait until we see sub 1100 levels in the months ahead. With respect to nifty, 5500 and higher levels are possible only if 5450 is taken out. Until then , we can expect some grinding within a range.

Sir my study says S&P500 can get to target of 1550 n that has tentatively confirmed by this P&F chart.. and DAX target 7500..i may go wrong also
Our market Nifty 5392 taken out 5520 is the target