Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

prada

Venky's India- CMP-540

This has been one of my all time favourites and an excellent one for both trading and investing. Being a market leader in its industry and having a great potential for expansion, I expect this stock to be a mutlibagger in the years ahead. Being an export oriented company, weak rupee has recently helped the company post good results. From a short term perspective, if the stock holds 490, it has the potential to test 640 levels in the days ahead.

Reggie

An apt point Prada.

I hope traders following your thread will note the importance of staying away (rather not trade all the time) from the market as well.

I have restrained myself from posting my views about nifty because of the heavy news flow expected through the week. I wanted the events to play out before I post my update this weekend. The only position I hold right now as posted earlier is on Banknifty( short ). Have a wonderful trading week and play safe!

prada

@Rahul, nice to see you around in the forum. I think we need to appreciate the time taken and the effort put in by the members whose intention is to contribute something productive. I think it is not appropriate to criticize them. I am fine with members contributing their views and putting up their charts and having arguments(related to the market) around provided it is healthy. My only wish is that , I wouldn't want things to get out of control , as it has happened in other threads which vitiates the environment.

Wat kind of trendline chart is this? R the 2 extreme trendlines connected by virtual points only visible to u. I can bend the bottom most so called trendline by u even further and give even lower targets. Or is that everyone can see those points and i cannot see those connector points. Well in the 2nd std of my school i learned that a line is formed when 2 points r connected(I hope trendline is also a kind of line). Well i dont know if maths concepts have changed since then or my book was teaching me wrong concepts :)

Edit: Lets keep this thread being operated by Prada himself and dont post our charts and opinions no matter how good they seem. Bcoz this will tend to dilute the continuity of a concept being carried by Prada. Lets keep it clutter free.

Last edited:

josh1

@Rahul, nice to see you around in the forum. I think we need to appreciate the time taken and the effort put in by the members whose intention is to contribute something productive. I think it is not appropriate to criticize them. I am fine with members contributing their views and putting up their charts and having arguments(related to the market) around provided it is healthy. My only wish is that , I wouldn't want things to get out of control , as it has happened in other threads which vitiates the environment.
Thanks Prada.

Rahul, you better read his first post of this thread and better look at the middle of the chart to find trend lines.

josh1

I also know that middle of chart is trendlines. Better read ur post again and tell me on what basis r u drawing those topmost and bottommost trendline? Do u know how to draw a trendline? It is a connection of 2 points and and i cant see those 2 points in those 2 lines that u have drawn. Simply show me where those missing points r and discussion ends there. simple

Those are the lines on weekly chart.

The other two points were in 2011 which was not visible on daily chart.

Last edited:

SEVEN STAR

nifty spot is going to plug 5415 gap of 23rd/24th aug.2012 ?? Wht do u think guys ?
dear friend watch 5392 closing and holds this level for a day or two just watch where nifty head to...TARGETS posted earlier...... My sl for long is at 5320
was expecting it to test once again today.. That did not happen..