Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

Please don't take things personal. We are all here to learn. Sometimes misunderstandings happen. We should just clear them and move forward instead of bickering.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

SEVEN STAR

s&p500..weekly chart have sup at 1401 expect to hit 1550 around nov..dec.2012....nifty have FINAL target of 6350 around that time....
Please remember 2008 rally ignored all bad economic and fundamentals
if any one fallow technical's they should not be bothered about news flows
the technical indicators have to foretell you where the market is heading to..... Some times one may go wrong because the outcome to each individual pattern is random
what is the point of ta.......just keep saying lengthy stories of ramayan n mahabharath

Last edited:

prada

Let alone nifty achieving life time highs, it is unable to take out 52 week high when US markets have been hitting multi year highs. This in itself is a testimony to the underlying weakness in our markets. Your target is quite ambitious on Nifty. Please read my post in the first page of this thread wherein I've already looked at the possibility if in case 5630 is taken out. Although Nifty's co-relation with SP500 on the way up has not been intact, I expect it to be so on the way down.

s&p500..weekly chart have sup at 1401 expect to hit 1550 around nov..dec.2012....nifty have FINAL target of 6350 around that time....
Please remember 2008 rally ignored all bad economic and fundamentals
if any one fallow technical's they should not be bothered about news flows
the technical indicators have to foretell you where the market is heading to..... Some times one may go wrong because the outcome to each individual pattern is random
what is the point of ta.......just keep saying lengthy stories of ramayan n mahabharath

SEVEN STAR

let alone nifty achieving life time highs, it is unable to take out 52 week high when us markets have been hitting multi year highs. This in itself is a testimony to the underlying weakness in our markets. Your target is quite ambitious on nifty. Please read my post in the first page of this thread wherein i've already looked at the possibility if in case 5630 is taken out. Although nifty's co-relation with sp500 on the way up has not been intact, i expect it to be so on the way down.
thanks for detailed explanation technically where do you see weakness or you foresee any other reason's for the world market crash/weakness in coming days.
Is there any rules that us n uk market out/under performs other countries to fallow it..