Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

Pessimism is the emerging point of a bull market as rightly claimed by one of our members but only time will unveil the reality.
This pessimism is normally supposed to be when markets are languishing at the bottom. US, Europe is at or near multi year high. So situation as you say may well be near the tipping point.
I for one prefer to remain in cash & wait for a nice dip. If it does not happen so what? Markets are not going to run away. I am sure sooner or later opportunity will arise & I am prepared to wait.
Happy trading to all

SEVEN STAR

Timing the market is extremely difficult one. Missed out a good entry point too a bad trade. There is no bottom or tops in the market..only all those chart's are past data's that gives a best probabilities but future is unknown . A trader can only control over his/her losses . Technically our market consolidated (frustrated all of us) maximum time spent between 5000 to 5400 through this year ..any close above 5450 ..next 5580..5720 the break out push will be swift to hit the targets..stop loss at 5280 will come back when the 2nd target hit. Thank u all .I was bit critic about mr.Prada professionally n as a chart annalist nothing personal have due respect for his literacy

Timing the market is extremely difficult one. Missed out a good entry point too a bad trade. There is no bottom or tops in the market..only all those chart's are past data's that gives a best probabilities but future is unknown . A trader can only control over his/her losses . Technically our market consolidated (frustrated all of us) maximum time spent between 5000 to 5400 through this year ..any close above 5450 ..next 5580..5720 the break out push will be swift to hit the targets..stop loss at 5280 will come back when the 2nd target hit. Thank u all .I was bit critic about mr.Prada professionally n as a chart annalist nothing personal have due respect for his literacy
We visit this thread to read erudite views of Prada. You have no business to give petty insults to him. If you think you are literate, why don't you publish your views in another thread?

SEVEN STAR

dear friend expression of views in a public forum in a proper way is forbidden then you are living in a era of Adolf Hitler or Taliban way of living try to be bit open minded
otherwise you guys have private chatting forum

Bewinner

Seven Star and yashodhan please don't fight as Mr. Prada in the starting of the thread has requested all that members are requested not to engage in heated arguments....Please keep the thread alive by sharing views but not for quarreling with each other. Mr. Seven Star already shown his respect to Mr. Prada by saying
I was bit critic about mr.Prada professionally n as a chart annalist nothing personal have due respect for his literacy
and he is just analysing his own and sharing his views and view may conflict. So it does not mean that to express any person's view he needs to start another thread.

a1b1trader

Nifty likely to visit 5320 before continuing upmove. Max tgt for this upmove seems to be 5550 at upper TL. If it goes below the lower support line, it will come down sharply towards 5050.
Hi Josh
Now going to touch 5550 in the morning itself!!
What is your opinion now.
Thanks