Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

prada

Market is up nearly 300 points and VIX is also up. Is VIX giving us some signal. It has soared from 15 to 19 in a matter of few days when market has also surged. This is quite confusing. We need to keep a close eye on VIX.

Stock trendy

See the appreciation in ce options volatility to pick up..100..150 points move is order of the day.. now nf breaks 5660 can drift to 5620
5678 taken out can move up further to test 5700.....

manojborle

Was anyone Long at yesterdays close and SHORT at todays close :thumb:
Any trendline limit fixers still left :confused:
Any Saas bahu Taunters there ?
I had bought 5500 ce @ 99 yesterday but was not sure so sold it @ 114 and today it closed @ 212 but no issues
I bought 5600 ce today @ 96 and exited @ 136

Today also same thing happened I bought 5700 pe @ 50 and seeing the situation did not hold it and sold @ 56
Monday there should be a dip till 5668 which can make it more than 60 but who will take the risk ?
I think I am not experienced enough to handle that risk ?

trdstudent

Was anyone Long at yesterdays close and SHORT at todays close :thumb:
Any trendline limit fixers still left :confused:
Any Saas bahu Taunters there ?
yes Mansi , bought 5600CE at 36 ,to day sold at 149. Plus entrd 5700 CE at 12.35 , sold 74.85 . I had 5500ce at 32 from 13th sep. sold at 232 .Had 5500PE around 20 ,sold ystrday at 30.
I do not like to hold any position on expry wk :)
Actually wasn't trding since july b'coz of office work. But from 13th Sep. saw some good opprtnity and ....:thumb:

From here on, the only thing that can spoil this party is global risk aversion. After alot of money printing globally which propped up the equity markets, EURO crisis is back in the fore front. EUR/USD is back at its weakest best. Please keep an eye on this currency pair for cues.
but boss leaving FTSE EUROPE was green on spain bailout.