Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

manojborle

There are so many postmortem reports to this post i bought this n that and sold at this and that levels funny did any one post in advance of their trade.. true they are answering your question if the answers are post trade should be either supported with their trade legal document copies..that is really appreciable or they should post in advance... go back and check when did i post that i bought 5600 CE .. that was posted on 20th at 5.33 pm before the event of huge move on 21st subsequently i did posted of my exit too ..but it was hasty early exit. no probs.. i did made some thing out of it........

I Request fellow mebers either you post your trade at your entry time or Please disclose with your documents if it is posted later on..
I am holding huge 5700 pe..position..
I request the members who have said their entry and exit can please post their trade snap short please.....
As per your request , I am giving bill details of my trades

manojborle

There are so many postmortem reports to this post i bought this n that and sold at this and that levels funny did any one post in advance of their trade.. true they are answering your question if the answers are post trade should be either supported with their trade legal document copies..that is really appreciable or they should post in advance... go back and check when did i post that i bought 5600 CE .. that was posted on 20th at 5.33 pm before the event of huge move on 21st subsequently i did posted of my exit too ..but it was hasty early exit. no probs.. i did made some thing out of it........

I Request fellow mebers either you post your trade at your entry time or Please disclose with your documents if it is posted later on..
I request the members who have said their entry and exit can please post their trade snap short please.....

Stock trendy

yes Mansi , bought 5600CE at 36 ,to day sold at 149. Plus entrd 5700 CE at 12.35 , sold 74.85 . I had 5500ce at 32 from 13th sep. sold at 232 .Had 5500PE around 20 ,sold ystrday at 30.
I do not like to hold any position on expry wk :)
Actually wasn't trding since july b'coz of office work. But from 13th Sep. saw some good opprtnity and ....:thumb:
I would be happy if u please post your trade... thanks.:lol:

nirav_j

Sincere request to all. Please don't clutter this thread. We are not here to prove our trading results. Restrict your post to market analysis only as the name of the thread suggests.
+1

There is a place on this forum called "Trading Diary" where - 'show your trades' and 'documents' and 'show proof' can be done ....

OT Posters, Lets keep this thread for "Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis", Please ?

prada

@Nanda, Yes I hold my view on Opto. It is definitely a buy on dip. With respect to HUL , I suggest an avoid although it can bounce back on short covering in the near term.

@PRADA Sir,

Your opinion abt Opto (bullish), HUL (bearish) still the same. I am following them.
regards.

josh1

Stock Trendy,

I understand where this post is coming from.

Do you really think that posting of trade logs after events is really going to contribute anything ? It is a well known phenomenon that people tend to speak only about their winnings when they speak about stock market. The new comers listening to this get an impression that it is very easy to make money here. They do not understand the pains and efforts that professional traders have to take before they arrive at the stage of consistent profits.

Profits depend upon individual risk taking capacity, capital invested, entry and exit timings. For example, in case of a H&S pattern, some traders may take position at the middle of right shoulder, some after completion of pattern, some after pull back. Every body will make different amount of profit.

It will therefore be better if everybody refrains from posting their trade logs. It will be better if people post alerts like 'time to go long?' etc. when crucial levels are reached rather than telling I purchased this and that. You have seen posts by great contributors like Manohar Pillay. He did not publish his trades.

Trade logs may be submitted to the Income Tax department who have use for it.

Nobody here is going to gain any thing by proving their trade results. One has to prove in the market. If one enters proper trades, market rewards with profits, otherwise it punishes with losses. Even the professional Traders do not make profit on every trade. They do understand that profits and losses are part of business.

Last edited: