Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

prada

Yes , USD should be testing life time highs again. What I meant was that the pair will pause around 54-54.5 with the possibility of some pull back before resuming its upward journey. I see terrible weakness in our currency in the months ahead.

Decent correction: As per your comments, Rupee will start falling till 54. You said decent correction! My understanding is the correction has already been accounted, and rupee will start back to the previous low of 57. So what exactly is this decent correction!! Towards 51 or towards 57!! Kindly enlighten!

Stock trendy

Hope many in this thread are convinced that the market to go down from here on there is no room for up side well some chart display and heated arguments woooo its too much of head hack to understand what finally the biggies are about say yes many in the forum accept market to correct and hoping and prying ho God at least bring in some 100 point correction that is up to 5650 to rescue and bring in some honer
Jokes apart i am with Prada sir I am short hoping at least 5650 next week :clap::rofl:
Covered all my short positions ... CMP..5668 Going long from here on expecting 5815 and 5930 sl 5605 :thumb:Just click thank u button those who believe market will head up

Arsh

This certainly is not going to be the best way to end trading as the benchmark index is trading near the lowest point of the day...
S&P's comment on India rating and profit booking after the recent rally seems to weighing on market sentiment... Nifty is trading at 5654.5, down 51 points currently