Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

Technical Analysis is analysing past trade information, like, price, volume, etc.,
That way your analysis of NFs 500 pts a month, etc., certainly qualifies as technical analysis.
Good intutions!

NFs ultimate profit taking targets for this rally is at 5748 and 5764, got formed today, from the prev. 5838/5853. After a run up of about 80 pts did not show any downward indication - typical of bear market rally. Just my opinion.

SexyTrader

i FEEL the Nifty should reach 5850 or even 5900 :)

The 5800 CE will give the maximum profits tomorrow Friday is what I feel :thumb:

Stock trendy

We are going to see all positive news from here on till we reach 5815 then i expect a gap up to take the Nifty to next level of 5930 that is aprox. 300 points from Today's low.
haha This what happens all the time .. some Rating agencies comes out tells about degrade and all blabla.. to confuse us...
All the Business news channels and papers most of the time come out with spice news makes the traders guessing and Trading Never work on this way.
5815 and 5930 are the two targets i am expecting in this series Retail traders would not dare to touch as the market goes up..
pity it may be because of short covering beyond 5815 by these poor retail crowed those are short in the market that could push the market pretty fast.

i FEEL the Nifty should reach 5850 or even 5900 :)

The 5800 CE will give the maximum profits tomorrow Friday is what I feel :thumb:
Feeling etc has nothing to do with it sir. I am afraid if you had bought PEs the feeling would have been entirely different but natural nevertheless. However if the previous high is taken out convincingly and without undue sideways moves on small TFs then 5900 will be a fardown support in no time. But the if is big IF. Mr Prada being follower of Elliot should be able to explain what I mean. :)