Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

SexyTrader

Shorting makes no sense in this run-up :)

This run-up is just due to the MOOD....hence technical analysis may give the correct view, but may not be of much help in stuff that works on sentiments & moods :thumb:

All this rally up and down....is based on sentiments/moods :)

Arsh

Markets have bounced back smartly from today's early morning losses and tomorrow is gonna be a busy day with Infosys to announce results and IIP data for August also to be released... and all this is surely going to impact Nifty... I suppose even HDFC will also declare results tomorrow... so tiime to see some action again based on the data n news....
:D

The Monk.

prada sir has shorted ...don't understand why he has opposite view when all are excited about nifty to move up

i dont understand what r the reasons for u r excitement. this is just a bear market rally, as any bullish rallies will be met with tremendous supply at higher levels, as all those who bought at higher levels during the last bull rally are waiting for prices to come to breakeven to sell.
Until and unless those ppl sell out ,there cannot be another bull run.

Stock trendy

Feeling etc has nothing to do with it sir. I am afraid if you had bought PEs the feeling would have been entirely different but natural nevertheless. However if the previous high is taken out convincingly and without undue sideways moves on small TFs then 5900 will be a fardown support in no time. But the if is big IF. Mr Prada being follower of Elliot should be able to explain what I mean. :)
India's foremost expert in Elliot Wave Analysis..Vivek Patil..latest view
http://content.icicidirect.com/ULFiles/UploadFile_2012108105254.asp

some of the important points..
If, however, the market avoids dropping below 18552, or indeed holds the lows printed by Friday’s sell-off, it would mean the lower-degree 5th of the 3rd may be still developing.
By NEoWave logics, break of lower-degree 2-4 line provides 1st stage of confirmation that 3rd “may be” over. The second and final stage, however, requires complete and faster retracement of the 5th of the 3rd, i.e. drop below 18552 within 5 days.
Based on the pattern implication for the “Irregular C-Failure Flat” (inside the 2nd wave of “c”), we argued that 3rd of “c” could achieve about 19500 (Nifty about 5900) by ‘Oct end.
I made very less out of this and in fact i mange to get in to it just now through some up link shared by some other fellow trader in other website

If, however, the market avoids dropping below 18552, or indeed holds the lows printed by Fridays sell-off, it would mean the lower-degree 5th of the 3rd may be still developing.
By NEoWave logics, break of lower-degree 2-4 line provides 1st stage of confirmation that 3rd may be over. The second and final stage, however, requires complete and faster retracement of the 5th of the 3rd, i.e. drop below 18552 within 5 days.
Based on the pattern implication for the Irregular C-Failure Flat (inside the 2nd wave of c), we argued that 3rd of c could achieve about 19500 (Nifty about 5900) by Oct end.
I made very less out of this and in fact i mange to get in to it just now through some up link shared by some other fellow trader in other website
I do not blame you sir. Even Mr Elliot would be stunned to see his simple idea getting compliicated by all those up and down a b c d etc. It seems Mr Patil is just trying impress his followers and hiding his own confusion in all the ifs and buts. Typical.:D Anyways jokes apart if you can take my word for it then Elliot is visual analysis and anything else on it just an ornament.

a1b1trader

If, however, the market avoids dropping below 18552, or indeed holds the lows printed by Fridays sell-off, it would mean the lower-degree 5th of the 3rd may be still developing.
By NEoWave logics, break of lower-degree 2-4 line provides 1st stage of confirmation that 3rd may be over. The second and final stage, however, requires complete and faster retracement of the 5th of the 3rd, i.e. drop below 18552 within 5 days.
Based on the pattern implication for the Irregular C-Failure Flat (inside the 2nd wave of c), we argued that 3rd of c could achieve about 19500 (Nifty about 5900) by Oct end.
OMG, and you said that

i confess i am not a ta.. Very less knowledge in reading chart..

SexyTrader

Stock trendy

a1b1trader The Technical Analysis are Not done by me i guess you miss took it.
it was by..Vivek Patil I just copied and posted from a website it.

Well traders could not believe yesterday's rally if any dip today could be one more chance to get out of shorts at least, If going long SL to be at 5660.
I will certainly reverse my trade below 5660 till then will hold my longs
Yesterday (5660)this is where consolidation had taken place.
Forget IIP data
Infy result stick to your trading rule
:thumb: