Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

prada

It would be wise to stay a little cautious. There is a strong possibility of a lower top/double top being formed. US markets are at the point of a potential trend reversal. SP500 and dow jones are both at the risk of breaking down from the lower channel which has supported since july. Nasdaq has already broken down. All other markets will follow suit. I have revised my Nifty target lower now.

As our Dear friend Stock trendy said we have 300 points to be made. I agree, market can move 300 points on either side from here. We are at a critical juncture and 5750 would be the pivot for the same. Looking at the global setup, I would bet my money on 300 points on the downside with a revised stop of 5760(spot).

Last edited:

SexyTrader

Nifty spot will touch 5850 or atleast 5820 soon :thumb: Maybe even today? :)

Stock trendy

Yes I know that but to understand that article is not a layman job.
Dear friend i did mentioned this ..I made very less out of this what i said is i am not a TA .. and less knowledge in reading chart i hope you understand what i said n let us leave it there and carry on with Market.
5705 was yesterday's break out point ... and today it is resting there...let us see what happen next.. Holding my longs.. with SL at 5660 spot price. (if i exit at 5660 too will be in profit) :thumb: