Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

Stock trendy

Now u look bound to loose back 50% again at tomorrow Gap up which means u r back to square one :D . This is wat mkt is abt bro
I don't care where market opens tomorrow
the quty. i bought at the end gives me avg of 22.........:cool::rofl:..........i always pre-define my losses before i take my trader the out come never disturbers me emotionally......:clap:
i had stated this earlier too. Any ways thanks for your concern..:D

SexyTrader

Obviously....tomorrow markets will go higher.....maybe 5800-5850 or higher ? :thumb:

And expiry of this series could be anywhere, we just catch the highs and take out the cream before everyone comes to take it :p
:D

This week looks for a good ride :)

SexyTrader

I strongly doubt market move above 5700 irrespective of global queue
Lets watch :thumb:

But the weakness has already been factored into the current prices, so it cannot get any worse :)

Spot Nifty should head to 5800-5850 :thumb:

trade4putuval

5700 PE HIT HIGH AT 54 THIS TIME AROUND THE CORRECTION MAY BREAK THE SUP. AT 5640 EXPECTING 5580 SOON.:thumb:

TODAY MY EXPECTATION IS 5685..HIGH 5735-5685= 50 POINTS:cool:
BOOKED 50 % 5700 PE AT 58 BOUGHT AT 44
ALMOST 100% PROFIT IN A DAY ENTRY 44 EXIT AT 81..:thumb:
re entered 5700 pe again at 72....:thumb:
Now u look bound to loose back 50% again at tomorrow Gap up which means u r back to square one :D . This is wat mkt is abt bro
5800 to hit...... within this week.
Are you all losing focus again?:( This thread is meant for analysis and explanation, not talk about one's trades.

Just look at all the quotes above, it has taken two pages of this thread. I would request you all to start a new thread to explain your trades instead of flooding this thread and forcing a closure of this thread due to its max limit.

And it would be nice if you can give justification to your views instead of flashing your blind views. It would help the readers understand your views better.

Thanks for understanding!