Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

Stock trendy

Exiting shorts for a nominal profit. Will re-position below 5650(fut). Extremely tight range for traders. Will break out one way or the other to catch a substantial move. 5750 remains a critical pivot. I don't still see any visible signs of the correction being over as yet.
dear friend trade4putuval

You missed out this one, this message too of a trade..don't be biased
and stop this kind of repeated sentence like .... start a new thread..

trade4putuval

dear friend trade4putuval

You missed out this one, this message too of a trade..don't be biased
and stop this kind of repeated sentence like .... start a new thread..
Point noted! Thanks! But he has provided reasons too! If you provide your reasons too, we will be happy to read it!

Moreover, it is his own thread and he can provide his trades. If you want to provide your own trades, you are most welcome, but in your own thread!

Last edited:

trade4putuval

5580 before this expiry if any one think yes please press thank you button
This is called gambling, if you do not have supporting facts to support your view. Give us your analysis, we will decide whether to thank you!

Besides 5640 in spot has been a very tough support. This is the second time, it fell below 5640, but managed to close above it. Looks like traders are not yet ready to quit. The way global markets are moving, I doubt if we will touch the recent top again to form a double top before it starts falling.

I follow the following:
315: 3ema still closed above 15 ema, indicating minor bullishness
Ichimoku: Tenken sen at 5726, so price will touch this value before there is any decision to be taken.
RSI: Has moved below 50. Global markets indicates oversold zone will not approach anytime soon. So there will be a turn around.

Disclaimer: I may be wrong, so please do your own analysis as well!

Last edited:

Stock trendy

Besides 5640 in spot has been a very tough support........
never been able to close above 5710( and this my sl) in one week huge selling pressure at higher levels witnessed......is the reason for me going short...(not gambling) does not require big TA to understand this, at the end of the day how many winning trade one makes is the criterion
best of luck let me leave it here ... let us get back to trade...have profitable trading day..
see u at 5580 .......:thumb:

Stock trendy

I took a put thinking that it will go down. But looking at the US market, i am being sceptical.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
Always look at our market and its trend... never place your trade based on
other markets trend...just see what is happening now.
Again bought big quty of 5700 pe at the opening bell :thumb:
it's just mater of time before it breaks the so called support at 5640

Moved my sl to 5690

SexyTrader

Come what may, the tone is bullish :thumb:

So Nifty will not fall, but I'm expecting 100-200 points rise....coz big players waiting to press the trigger to start rallying ! :)

SexyTrader

Expiry may be down, but I expect a sharp rise of 100-200 points now.....and then a slump downwards! :)

Thats ok....coz around 5850 profit-booking would start rapidly in the other calls as well :thumb:

Nifty is now like a Time-bomb :p