Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

Stock trendy

Wow! There you are! What happened to your 5700 puts! You have not given any results on the same! Inspite of that, you got something to say, great!:rofl:

You should be trading nifty by now, which means you are not sure yourself about what you said! :)
You always in a hurry on commenting my posts ..and then say sorry for it.:lol:
i would advice you please read it fully n take your time to pass your comment.
Yes i said i went short .. bought 5700 did you not notice my SL.and made exit in profit....:cool:

REF. of earlier post

Again bought big quty of 5700 pe at the opening bell
it's just mater of time before it breaks the so called support at 5640
Moved my sl to 5690

:clapping: thank u friend keep looking for something in my post...:clap:

trade4putuval

You always in a hurry on commenting my posts ..and then say sorry for it.:lol:
i would advice you please read it fully n take your time to pass your comment.
Yes i said i went short .. bought 5700 did you not notice my SL.and made exit in profit....:cool:

:clapping: thank u friend keep looking for something in my post...:clap:
I have not forgotten your stoploss comment! It was just that I did not see your follow up comments on the same! But good to see that you followed your stoploss. Enjoy trading!

Bewinner

With Diwali near the corner it seems that Congress will use all the tricks in his corrupt mind to prop up the market anyhow. Let's see what happens...

Few points from my end!

Nifty daily:
Patterns:Lower highs and lower lows. Trend still intact of downside!

50 SMA: 50 SMA is a meaningful indicator of the trend. So long as the candle is above 50 SMA, the trend is still bullish and vice versa.
So if nifty is to stick to its trend, it has to bounce back from 50 SMA. This stands at 5531.5.

Nifty weekly:
Patterns: Overbought zone in RSI. Doji formation since some time!
Not much indicator of direction here.

Ichimoku & 315 Strategy:Tenken sen not touched since some weeks. Tenken is now 5515.
But 5515 is the 15ema too. So we could see a meaningful bounce back from this price.

Nifty monthly:
Patterns: Shows hanging man formation, and possibly by EOM, it should display a doji.
This could mean that the nifty long trend has possibly come to an end. By next two months, it could target the open of the previous month candle, 5275 to form an evening star.
Personally, I do not feel that evening star will be formed.

315 Strategy: 3 EMA has to be touched by the price candle, which has not been touched, and it stands at 5556.

Summary:
All in all, I see the common price among the above patterns at 5531, and this could be a meaningful support for nifty. :thumb: And if this happens, most probable target will be to achieve the double top formation at the previous peak, 5815!

Disclaimer: Please do your own analysis before you trade!
Please sir try not to take it personally but the disclaimer in your above post made me laugh real hard. It is like a killer showing an anticipatory bail after the murder. :D

trade4putuval

Please sir try not to take it personally but the disclaimer in your above post made me laugh real hard. It is like a killer showing an anticipatory bail after the murder. :D
:) Not taken personally!! :thumb:

This is needed, but there are people who take things for granted! These are only my views and not the holy grail. So based on my findings, you can decide whether my views are right, instead of blindly jumping into a trade. Hence the disclaimer!

But any remarks on my findings???

:) Not taken personally!! :thumb:

This is needed, but there are people who take things for granted! These are only my views and not the holy grail. So based on my findings, you can decide whether my views are right, instead of blindly jumping into a trade. Hence the disclaimer!

But any remarks on my findings???
Yes sir I understand what you mean. One should always be responsible for his trading decisions. As far remarking on your analysis is concerned I am afraid giving importance to TA at this point is not going to be very helpful as the market recent moves has beem news based. The monthly candle can be seen as hanging man or shooting star or inside bar or whatever, depends upon one's bias. But the fact according to me is this that Nifty is stuck at the moment and not worth trading and it has nothing to do with TA etc but everything to do what is happening around us. For example right now I look at the market through these cues. a)tomorrow is RBI day. The word on the street is they are not cutting the rate. b) The political scene is depressing due to all that news of looting of the country by the rich and powerful. c)The people are really tired of all this and want a change before pledging their money in stocks long term therefore there is no retail volume only daytraders robbing each other on daily basis in a rangebound market and in turn being robbed by the biggies by getting their SLs hit left right and center. d) Wall street is shut as hurricane Sandy is going to hit US east coast through Canada fearing loss worth billions...z) What else one can say except this that there is a sharp jump in 5300 PE buyers. :)

josh1

I am afraid giving importance to TA at this point is not going to be very helpful
But the fact according to me is this that Nifty is stuck at the moment and not worth trading and it has nothing to do with TA etc but everything to do what is happening around us.
There is one important Rule in TA which you might have forgotten.

When in doubt stay out. :lol:

There is one important Rule in TA which you might have forgotten.

When in doubt stay out. :lol:
Well sir I am afraid I do not hold TA in high esteem the way many a member here do therefore its rules etc do not carry that much importance for me as they might for others. It is just a tool that helps me keep a visual tab on market trend while trading and sometimes to confirm my hunches. Other than that I do not give a second thought to it. I stay out of the market most of the times anyway not because of any doubt etc but because I trade very less, around 3-4 event based trades a month...like today. :)