Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

I do think this rally would fizzleout. on DOW, the trend line was broken and fell below 50 day moving average. If you look at NIFTY charts, the rally is fizzling and wavering at the top without direction. The path of least resistance is down.

VIX spiked up today indicating the upcoming downward move. Obama will likely win the election and markets wants a Romney win and may express the displeasure with a sell off.

My game plan for tomorrow is to short the markets. Everyone is welcome to participate, contribute, and follow my trades in the thread below:

http://www.traderji.com/day-trading...eas-stocks-options-long-short-strategies.html

BTW: What happened to your bullish Diwali calls of all time highs and so on? You seemed to have turned into a bearish tone overnight. I guess diwali is approaching faster than you expected Just kidding.
Mr Prada again you missed out the point what i said
Still our market is in a up trend ever since the move started from 4750.

Point No.1 Technically this move had never broke its higher lows.
5550-5470 levels are intermediate correction level in this up trend.
nifty breaks below 5470 its higher low signals bearish Till then our market is in a up trend.
5447 was break out to reach 5815 .
what kind of your TA tells you that market will fizzle out at 5950.?

Point No2. Dow or S&P 500 move broke out 200MA in June 2012 from then there is no turning back for these market.. they kept moving above 50 MA most of the period all the way through..
I doubt when this simple Indicator show bullishness from where the hell on earth you alone identified the bearish signal...?
Finally Mr. Prada 5815 break out is Known to 9 out of 10 Nifty traders do you think they meed your TA.. On serious Note..

DOW Chart for your REF..

NANDAMAD

I had no intention to hurt any one by expressing my point of view.
Dear friend NANDAMAD any meaningful different of opinion as for as TA is concern is surely useful to many. The debate should be purposeful with good intention.
Any one can use harsh words ...just tell me who don't know to type few words that could hurt others.. I wish TJ platform to be used for real worthy and meaningful purpose..:thumb:
Thank you bro., I am happy that you cd undersatand what I meant and more importantly thankful because of your positive mentality. Keep it up.

Reggie

Nirav,

Don't know what prompted this frustrated outburst of the Rakhi Sawant of the forum. :)

Insults and taunts is the usual sewage that one can expect from the one of such low caliber. (Sewage in, sewage out)

To term her as a lady is an insult to all ladies. She possibly is removing her frustration of loosing trades here. Talking with respect is alien to one lacking mental balance.

She has termed Prada a fake Technical Analyst (Prada is too dignified to even respond to the likes of her) :) And then she follows his thread!

With some twenty bucks shades, her purpose is only to garner some attention. (height of desperation). That gets her the high for the day. And no, she will not catch the Nifty making a high. ;)

BTW I don't think there is any member who can out do with dirty words. She only shows her lack of class and her outburst is worth a laugh.

Happy trading.

:)

Quoted for posterity. :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by MansiVarma
Its looks like this on charts. Where Degi has his tongue out and u r his tail as u can see in the pic. Now HAPPY U both r big frustated BASt***ds, who loose in mkt daily and take out their shi** out in forums. May GOD never let u out of this looooosing spiral. Comparing u both with Dogs is an insult to even DOGS. But cant help comparing ur characteristics with them. It wud be better if u start washing his bl*** sh*** out of the tail bcoz u r even worse than a ******. Now u r happy??

abhi.

Markets are going to fall big on Monday.....

The entire next week will be hogged by US elections and other tricky issues!

So we are looking at 5550 or even 5500 in the current time! :)

I will buy 5600 Put & 5500 Put on Monday :thumb:
Markets rallying higher for no solid reason is obviously a TRAP in my opinion.

I expect the coming week or next...the Nifty to touch below 5600...maybe even 5500 coz no logic to this rallying higher! :)

Better to buy 5600 Put on Monday or the days ahead :thumb:

TRAP ;) :confused:

Tricky Issues :rofl: :rofl: :D

megapixel

NIFTY opened RED ....ended GREEN

Close: 5724.4

Dewali dhamaka suru ho gaya.

unfortunately I'm still in loss ....as I had a market order .....was bought in a long candle ....am doomed.

Lesson: always use Limit order to buy .

Last edited:

NiftyFantasy

NIFTY opened RED ....ended GREEN

Close: 5724.4

Dewali dhamaka suru ho gaya.

unfortunately I'm still in loss ....as I had a market order .....was bought in a long candle ....am doomed.

Lesson: always use Limit order to buy .
This is not DHAMAKA, real DHAMAKAAAAA is still in the pipeline..... 5300 ....by diwali :p:p:p:p:p