Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

megapixel

That' why u r MP, and he is RJ...
buddy ..be realistic and sensible.....I understand it has hurt your sentiments.

Do you really believe a person can speak of a market prediction for one year ?

Its just a puller comments buddy ....don't fall in these kind of traps.

you know 12 months is a very big time where nobody can tell where market is heading next day :) ...if there is a flash crash ..this guy will say Market is bearish in next 12 months :)

come on man ....(Needless to say if it goes bullish ..I'll be profitable)

I check interviews of these Experts ..most of them are wrong ...worst is Sukhani .....very danagerous .....you may take their comments as opposite indicators :)

stick to this forum and check our own experts comments here .....they are real ..and better than others.

Last edited:

SEVEN STAR

BTW: What happened to your bullish Diwali calls of all time highs and so on? You seemed to have turned into a bearish tone overnight. I guess diwali is approaching faster than you expected Just kidding.
Mr Prada again you missed out the point what i said
Still our market is in a up trend ever since the move started from 4750.

Point No.1 Technically this move had never broke its higher lows.
5550-5470 levels are intermediate correction level in this up trend.
nifty breaks below 5470 its higher low signals bearish Till then our market is in a up trend.
5447 was break out to reach 5815 .
what kind of your TA tells you that market will fizzle out at 5950.?

Point No2. Dow or S&P 500 move broke out 200MA in June 2012 from then there is no turning back for these market.. they kept moving above 50 MA most of the period all the way through..
I doubt when this simple Indicator show bullishness from where the hell on earth you alone identified the bearish signal...?
Finally Mr. Prada 5815 break out is Known to 9 out of 10 Nifty traders do you think they meed your TA.. On serious Note..

DOW Chart for your REF..

Last edited:

a1b1trader

I check interviews of these Experts ..most of them are wrong ...worst is Sukhani .....very danagerous .....you may take their comments as opposite indicators :)

stick to this forum and check our own experts comments here .....they are real ..and better than others.
Thats why you are following Baliga and spamming many threads with his prediction on Diwali

megapixel

Thats why you are following Baliga and spamming many threads with his prediction on Diwali
I know you'll say this :) ...what a surprise

Baliga is an independent analysts (ET Now).....this guy is not like other experts..
Baliga has posted several times prediction on Diwali ...

by the way ...you did not understand what I said ... are you comparing 12 months vs 1 month expiry ?

anyway ...it does not make sense to argue ...have a great day.

Last edited:

Reggie

Seems the lady who self-proclaims to making tons of money dechipering the Nifty spiral (jelebi moves) is back here to being her usual haughty and nasty self. Inborn traits die hard. There are 5 lines in her post, and she is back to being her vicious self accusing the followers of the thread being fake supporters

Also am wondering after making money with her amazing trading skills, she wants to now follow somebody else. Strange

Stranger is fact that if she does not like the thread, why does she follow it.? A new thread for the like of her will be good riddance to bad rubbish

:)

Seven Star i think u really seem to be good at TA. My special request to u, plzzz open a new thread in ur name and u can book me as ur 1st follower for sure.
There is a real shortage of good analysts like u and fake TA's and their fake supporters are making life of people hell. So plz open a new thread....
And ur posts do make a lot of sense to me..

SEVEN STAR

Seven Star i think u really seem to be good at TA. My special request to u, plzzz open a new thread in ur name and u can book me as ur 1st follower for sure.
There is a real shortage of good analysts like u and fake TA's and their fake supporters are making life of people hell. So plz open a new thread....
And ur posts do make a lot of sense to me..
I had high expectation from this thread and to participate in meaningful
discussion, Unfortunately... this thread too fizzled out before Nifty could
Thanks Mansi. for inviting me to start a new thread.
My trading style is very much shorter duration I trade only Index Fut.
as it require faster in out kind of trading skill messaging it would be difficult task
I don't mind posting my view on Nifty once a wile Here it self I never bothered what other think or talks about me ...
I am very much emotionally stable and a Pro. Trader.
I guess Mr. Prada missed out his TA some where hope he will come back with a bang:thumb:

SexyTrader

So JALEBI BAI is back in action here :D :p as it seems from the current posts on here

:rofl:

Bewinner

MP...
Thanx for ur comments... I mentioned few days before that I don't believe in such bullshit people/moneycontrol/cnbc people...I don't have enough time to heard them...I just gave here the factsheet of diwali like how mkt behave other years in diwali...that's it

josh1

This is one rare occasion wherein markets around the globe have completely completely ignored the technicals --------------- If Nifty had truly obeyed the technicals, ------------------------. At the end of the day, markets will respect the technicals once the dust settles down. Market structure is dynamic in nature and we need to adjust to this.
There seems to be some kind of misapprehension here.

Technical Analysis means analysis of past market movement and an attempt to predict its future direction and probable targets on that basis. Thus TA is supposed to follow the market and not vice versa. A chartist tries to interpret the price charts like a palmist tries to interpret the lines on hand and guess the future. The probability of estimating events correctly depends upon the reader his experience and to an extent on intuition also.

Yes.. Market is dynamic in nature and we need to adjust to it. Market is never going to obey technicals and it is not supposed to do so. None of us is going to be 100% accurate. That is the reason we keep stop loss and we modify our estimates and targets as per market movements.

Last edited: