Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

NANDAMAD

I had high expectation from this thread and to participate in meaningful
discussion, Unfortunately... this thread too fizzled out before Nifty could
Thanks Mansi. for inviting me to start a new thread.
My trading style is very much shorter duration I trade only Index Fut.
as it require faster in out kind of trading skill messaging it would be difficult task
I don't mind posting my view on Nifty once a wile Here it self I never bothered what other think or talks about me ...
I am very much emotionally stable and a Pro. Trader.
I guess Mr. Prada missed out his TA some where hope he will come back with a bang:thumb:

Dear Seven Star,

Please do not get offended. We do wait for your direction in the morning. But when comments are about others, i detain from even pressing a thanks
button because I respect everybody. I do not like to hurt any one. But I
would request you to post your views since they are for short term.
regards.

saivenkat

in next 12- 14 months.!!!

Aahh .....If I say market will be witnessing bullish in next 5 years :)
buddy ..be realistic and sensible.....I understand it has hurt your sentiments.

Do you really believe a person can speak of a market prediction for one year ?

Its just a puller comments buddy ....don't fall in these kind of traps.

you know 12 months is a very big time where nobody can tell where market is heading next day :) ...if there is a flash crash ..this guy will say Market is bearish in next 12 months :)

come on man ....(Needless to say if it goes bullish ..I'll be profitable)

I check interviews of these Experts ..most of them are wrong ...worst is Sukhani .....very danagerous .....you may take their comments as opposite indicators :)

stick to this forum and check our own experts comments here .....they are real ..and better than others.
I can give point by point explanation for your sarcastic one line remark that you made for my post.... but then..i never want to add more fuel to the off track discussions here .. and please try to understand bro.. that i have just tried to share what i came across.. and its not my views..

Secondly RJ, has made his own way of analyzing the market on a long term scenario..based on the existing situations.... and i feel that you could spent some time in watching the interview of RJ..to know about the fact..

SEVEN STAR

Dear Seven Star,

Please do not get offended. We do wait for your direction in the morning. But when comments are about others, i detain from even pressing a thanks
button because I respect everybody. I do not like to hurt any one. But I
would request you to post your views since they are for short term.
regards.
I had no intention to hurt any one by expressing my point of view.
Dear friend NANDAMAD any meaningful different of opinion as for as TA is concern is surely useful to many. The debate should be purposeful with good intention.
Any one can use harsh words ...just tell me who don't know to type few words that could hurt others.. I wish TJ platform to be used for real worthy and meaningful purpose..:thumb:

nirav_j

Its looks like this on charts. Where Degi has his tongue out and u r his tail as u can see in the pic. Now HAPPY :rofl: U both r big frustated BASt***ds, who loose in mkt daily and take out their shi** out in forums. May GOD never let u out of this looooosing spiral. Comparing u both with Dogs is an insult to even DOGS. But cant help comparing ur characteristics with them. It wud be better if u start washing his bl*** sh*** out of the tail bcoz u r even worse than a ******. Now u r happy??
Quoted for posterity. :D

Today i happened to see a video..a recent interview by Rakesh Jhunjunwala.. and he is of the firm opinion that MOTHER OF ALL BULL RUNS IS TO START..SOON.. AND AS A PREVIEW TO THIS .. he says.. we will be witnessing a bullish trend in next 12- 14 months..

:thumb:
in the prev bull market which lasted from 2003-2007, his networth soared from 500 crore to 5000 crore, if his next prediction comes true, only god knows where this guy will end with.