Intraday Setup - Open/High/Low breakout pattern - No Charts, Just excel

maneverfix

Hi, can you share this Excel sheet?

I have a excel sheet which takes real time data from nest and value will be updating every second and I have written formula to provide buy and sell signal when conditions are met.
So I dont need to manually monitor each stock.

I did not get ur second question, can u pls explain ?

maneverfix

This is my first post in this forum, I am using this strategy quite a long time and it is highly fruitful. In fact this strategy I already posted in one of the other forum. For getting the stocks I am using J stock which is a small java utility freely available in the net. You can download from jstock.org. and download the indicator from the below link for the same strategy which is created by me.

Still find difficulties in loading kindly write I will update.

This is my first post in this forum, I am using this strategy quite a long time and it is highly fruitful. In fact this strategy I already posted in one of the other forum. For getting the stocks I am using J stock which is a small java utility freely available in the net. You can download from jstock.org. and download the indicator from the below link for the same strategy which is created by me.

Hi CPSVLR,

I could not see the link, can u pls repost the link? thanks

The following question is to both Cubt and CPSVLR

I have started using this strategy recently using excel. I am facing following problems, pls let me know if u encountered these issues and how to tackle them.

1. I am using filter on high/low (e.g. 0.25%) to get the trades. But the signals keeps fluctuating between valid/invalid as price fluctuates between high & low in first 10-15 mins. So do u wait for 15-30 mins so that market gets settled and pick up the direction or u enter orders as soon as the market opens
2. Gap is the known issue and u miss major moves by the time you enter into the trade
3. Any other you filter you use to pick up best trades based on your experience as some times there are more than 13-15 signals and it is difficult to manage these many trades without slippage.

I appreciate your response.

Where is the link to your indicator?

Plz post some screenshot also on how to use the indicator

marimuthu13

Hi CPSVLR,

I could not see the link, can u pls repost the link? thanks

The following question is to both Cubt and CPSVLR

I have started using this strategy recently using excel. I am facing following problems, pls let me know if u encountered these issues and how to tackle them.

1. I am using filter on high/low (e.g. 0.25%) to get the trades. But the signals keeps fluctuating between valid/invalid as price fluctuates between high & low in first 10-15 mins. So do u wait for 15-30 mins so that market gets settled and pick up the direction or u enter orders as soon as the market opens
2. Gap is the known issue and u miss major moves by the time you enter into the trade
3. Any other you filter you use to pick up best trades based on your experience as some times there are more than 13-15 signals and it is difficult to manage these many trades without slippage.

I appreciate your response.
hi
i am neither expert nor trading this set up..

but for question 3,u can look only at NIFTY 50 F&O stocks..

advantage: less no of signals..less slippage as those stocks are more liquid ...

...for question number 1, i read somwhere, wait for market to settle down , say 9.15 to 9.30 am, then enter trade according to set up

hi
i am neither expert nor trading this set up..

but for question 3,u can look only at NIFTY 50 F&O stocks..

advantage: less no of signals..less slippage as those stocks are more liquid ...

...for question number 1, i read somwhere, wait for market to settle down , say 9.15 to 9.30 am, then enter trade according to set up
Thanks Marimuthu for response.. I have fixed no of stops from NIFTY50 which i track on daily basis so no issues on that front. Tomorrow onwards i will wait till 9.30 and see how things goes...

a1b1trader

Hi Cubt

There are 5 sheets in the excel document

1. Sheet 1
2. Yesterdays data
3. Previous High Low Break
4. Filter data
5. Zlist

Now
Sheet 1 is supposed to be linked with Nest
Previous H L B sheet is also supposed to be linked with Nest. But how, do not know. But perhaps via Sheet 1.
Data in filter data sheet, as you say, is from Volume Digger and pasted manually.
In zList sheet , there are 3 lists of selected scrips.

Now what I want to know is
How you fill data (or to say select these scrips from the EOD data of filter data sheet that has about 1500 scrips) in the Yesterday Data sheet of 103 scrips.

Thanks
How to do it

Please suggest a way to do.