Intraday Setup - Open/High/Low breakout pattern - No Charts, Just excel

dell

This is my first post in this forum, I am using this strategy quite a long time and it is highly fruitful. In fact this strategy I already posted in one of the other forum. For getting the stocks I am using J stock which is a small java utility freely available in the net. You can download from jstock.org. and download the indicator from the below link for the same strategy which is created by me.

Still find difficulties in loading kindly write I will update.
can u give link to that thread where u wrote about it ?

Dear Friends

Twice I posted 4 shared links, but it is not showing. Why I don't know. I think Moderators are filtering the link. What Shall I do?

Cubt

Algo Trader
Dear Friends

Twice I posted 4 shared links, but it is not showing. Why I don't know. I think Moderators are filtering the link. What Shall I do?
remove 4shared word from your link and type xxx and post it again

amitrandive

Yes, the same one. My name is Gopi Ramnath and I am the creator of the thread
Hi I have downloaded the intraday buy and intraday sell formula from the link and installed it in jstock.
I have also installed the market watch

There is also Nifty 50 Buy and Sell. Do we use them also?
Tomorrow will try in real time..lets see how it goes.

You have also said that we should start at 9.25am and stop by 2.15. or is it 3.15?

Please share your views here in TJ also. How has been your experience with this.

Dear Friends

Don't use the nifty50 buy and sell. Use only the intraday buy and intraday sell only

Here is the Logic

for Buy :
1. Open = Low
2. Open < Previous Close
3. LTP > Yesterday High
4. Stock Price > 20
5. Stock Volume > 50000

for Sell :
1. Open = High
2. Open > Previous Close
3. LTP < Yesterday Low
4. Stock Price > 20
5. Stock Volume > 50000

The above logic will give you only 10 or 15 entries by screening around 3000 stocks.

If you don't get any recommendation, you can very well take out the following

1. Open <> Previous Close for both buy and sell. But be careful you must use the "AND" logic correctly.

You can create your own indicator.