Intraday trading--Ambushing the Flow

starscream

Old school,SS...... not like you young guys armed with modern technology .....:)

I just go through the daily charts of all stocks in the futures at night and form a strong watchlist and a so-so watch.....then I get into 2 till stops are breakeven or exited....then add one more if a setup is good......Easy,but very old fashioned.....something that the younger generation might not be too thrilled with.... :)

There was a time I used to be in a huge number at one time....but losing life was never part of the deal.One wants to make maximum gains with minimum time at the markets if thinking intraday...so juggling so many was not worth the pain.

Different personalities wise..I agree.....there is a universe within the whole lot of the futures that I go after.......the rest is all routine....Time comes when the same thing happens again and again,SS.....and things get boring....Okay,I am going off on a tangent...:D Sorry abt that....:)

It's a sheer pleasure to have you here and learn all we can.. Thanks for all the efforts to spare the time and make an effort to post for us

Love it when Bliss Capital and Ashis appear and disappear in tandem.... :D