Intraday trading--Ambushing the Flow

When oceans stands in front of you, you have difficult time in having it sip by sip.

This mind map looks yummy and looking forward for more, without any slips ! For me, cup and the lips are still far apart.....saint sir. However, it also opens doors for blanks between the words, which we look forward in furtherance. Still lot to learn in these session(s)

Shall query, if you dont mind queries.

Regards

Last edited:

niftytaurus

[
When oceans stands in front of you, you have difficult time in having it sip by sip.

Hi Rajaram
very well said !
Agar samunder key kinarey aakey bhi pyasey hi rah gaye to kya faayda..so guruji sameny hai,jitna chaho bhar bhar key gyan le lelo..
write every sentence told by saint sir & ponder on it ..as I am doing ..I have written every sentence related to trading by saint sir in my notes & pondering over it regularly...so simple sentences but deep...as take the example what he advised me yesterday.."
Trading Nirvana is to get your mindset of trading 30,000 sslt if you were paper trading"

Its simple but very deep sentence...when you ponder on it..you will get many meanings layer by layer & it provokes thoughts on your mind or we can say,it gives you seed for thinking further...
out of the topic saint sir.. I think you must be a spiritual person ..as I observed that good traders are also very good human beings & help others ...may be its a must traits for good trader..
so saint guru please help us to reach at TRADING NIRVANA
Regards
Taurus​

Hi Rajaram
very well said !
Agar samunder key kinarey aakey bhi pyasey hi rah gaye to kya faayda..so guruji sameny hai,jitna chaho bhar bhar key gyan le lelo..
write every sentence told by saint sir & ponder on it ..as I am doing ..I have written every sentence related to trading by saint sir in my notes & pondering over it regularly...so simple sentences but deep...as take the example what he advised me yesterday.."
Trading Nirvana is to get your mindset of trading 30,000 sslt if you were paper trading"

Its simple but very deep sentence...when you ponder on it..you will get many meanings layer by layer & it provokes thoughts on your mind or we can say,it gives you seed for thinking further...
out of the topic saint sir.. I think you must be a spiritual person ..as I observed that good traders are also very good human beings & help others ...may be its a must traits for good trader..
so saint guru please help us to reach at TRADING NIRVANA
Regards
Taurus
Very well written, NT . Saint Sir has helped me and many to become better traders. He is a master himself, and his methods have inspired so many. This is a big chance for all to learn , improvise and hone our skills. Eager to learn from him again.

Just saw this thread.... thanks everyone for your warm words....Rajaram,like the way you could make boxes and make it easily understandable.Well appreciated...... People like me find that sort of posts easier to absorb and assimilate,although I by myself do not possess that gift.Thanks.

:) Taurus

Have not posted anything today or also on coming Monday.Will get back to things on April 1st.Might not be too regular with Intraday postings though.....but will try my best.

Your response below said that you scan all the futures stock. Now there are about 100+ stocks, how can one scan all of them ? On what parameters ? What should our eyes be looking for ? Would be really great if you can throw some light around these things in your post sometime.
Yes,I scan them all everyday.........

Eyes looking for stocks that closed near demand or supply areas......and forming a candle of the preferred colour(like a bullish candle from demand).....or a small pivot near these areas.And Longs/Shorts accordingly.

The above paragraph was put in a paragraph.....but there is so much that needs to be picked up to see this clearly.....but on a broad summary,that's about all am looking for.......

Nice question,Manish.....hope to interact with you more in coming days.

manishchan

Yes,I scan them all everyday.........

Eyes looking for stocks that closed near demand or supply areas......and forming a candle of the preferred colour(like a bullish candle from demand).....or a small pivot near these areas.And Longs/Shorts accordingly.

The above paragraph was put in a paragraph.....but there is so much that needs to be picked up to see this clearly.....but on a broad summary,that's about all am looking for.......

Nice question,Manish.....hope to interact with you more in coming days.
Example that there is no shortcut to success :). Thanks for the brief idea. Will look forward for interactive session on this. Have a nice weekend !

Tlahuicole

Miss this thread, but we all know Saint is doing multiple things related to trading business, he is a busy man :).

We will wait patiently for him. Saintji will be back when he has spare time :)